[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend is dating prostitute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: sadbugs.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
sadbugs.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
>Friend is dating an actual prostitute
>He knows she is a prostitute but says he's cool with it
>She is bleeding him dry for money
>He keeps buying her expensive clothes, perfumes, taking her to expensive restaurants and hotels
>His parents are extremely worried about him
>They've asked me if I can try and talk him out of this

I'm conflicted. His new girlfriend does seem like an awful gold-digger but love is blind and right now he won't listen to anyone.

I think if I try and talk to him he will get defensive and block me out. I think he will need people when she inevitably dumps him and moves on to some other chump so don't want to fall out with him. But I also know he is making a huge mistake.

What do? Please advice.
>>
If he's not going to listen, then your best course of action is to stay out of it until he needs you when the relationship falls apart.
>>
>>18633599
This. The quickest way to alienate a friend is to talk shit about their SO unprompted. He's an adult, he doesn't need you looking out for him like he's a child
>>
>>18633595
Agree with the other anons. He needs to crash and burn and he won't listen. Go ahead and try because you agreed when his parents asked and when he blocks you out stay out of it, at least you tried. When it does end you can be there for him but do not help him financially. Again, do not help him financially. Sooner the money drys up the sooner the hustle is over.
>>
>>18633599
>>18633601
>>18633635

I think you are all right about this. He's fallen out with other friends and his parents over this. His parents are refusing to help him out financially too (he earns good money but he's just blowing it all trying to impress this girl)

Yeah, the sooner he is bled dry the sooner she will bail and he can start picking himself up with our help.
>>
>>18633595
So fucking what?
He's having some awesome time fucking his brains out.
Be a real friend and mind your own business instead of being a judgemental meddling old woman.

SAD!
>>
>>18633655

C'mon man, his friend is gonna be ruined after this, you must know that.
>>
>>18633655
I don't see anything judgemental here but a fool being hustled out of his money. It could be gambling, dope, cars or whores, when he taps out his resources it ride ends.
>>
Are you sure she's a gold digger and you're not imagining things? Maybe your friend is well off and doesn't mind spending money on her. Is it causing financial problems for him? If no, then let him do what he wants.
>>
>>18633664
>>18633678
Money comes and money goes.
Money can always be remade.
Youth can't.
If he wants to bang it away he has the complete freedom to do so.
>>
>>18633681

Yeah, he's getting in to loads of credit card debt over it.

>>18633682
His job is well paid but sensitive to these sorts of things. If it gets out that he's dating a prostitute he will likely lose his job and career.
>>
>>18633595
And precisely what business is this of yours?
>>
>>18633687
>His job is well paid but sensitive to these sorts of things. If it gets out that he's dating a prostitute he will likely lose his job and career.

And how is this your business?
Are you his friend or his mother?
>>
>>18633688
>>18633655
>a real friend doesn't watch out for you
bet you guys are well adjusted
>>
>>18633687
How is that dangerous for his job? Does he work for a top secret government agency?
>>
>>18633698
He's a pimp. stealing from the company bro
>>
>>18633697
Let's roleplay this into the near future.

> Hey Billy remember how I saved your job from that fucking money grubbing slut you were dating? You sure do owe me big for that!

I can guarantee right now he won't see it that way.
>>
>>18633695

Yes I am his friend and his mother is worried too.

>>18633698
Not top secret, otherwise it wouldn't matter too much at all.
>>
>>18633687
Focus on the issue of credit card debt. Not women. You need to convince him that getting into debt is a very bad idea. Sounds like if he weren't dating an expensive girl, he'd just spend his money on something else. Someone with no financial prudence skills?

Saying this as someone who has been/is in a slightly similar situation, but has no problem keeping the finances in check.
>>
>>18633702

I'm not looking to get him owing me a favour. I just don't want to see my friend get into the shit. That's what I thought friends do, look out for one another. I'm just trying to figure out the best way. To intervene with high risk or to hang back and support after the mess.
>>
>>18633702
>what is moderation
I agree he shouldn't meddle, mostly cause his friend won't listen and needs to learn this the way that it'll actually stick. it's stupid to act like a friend shouldn't be involved on principle though, and the friend should care, even if it's best not to do anything in this case
>>
>>18633707
>>18633711
Here's the thing whenever you get anything involving sexuality at its centre.

You have no idea no matter how close the friend is what damage he carries, what fetishes, maybe the poor guy is so sexually fucked yo he can ONLY cum with a woman who dresses him in a nappy crams a square log of butter up his arsehole and pisses in his mouth.
It's not exactly the type of thing people tell their friends, no matter how much they appreciate them.

Jesus just let the guy be happy he could've bee. Severely molested as a kid and can only function under the most outright bizarre scenarios which only a hooker could handle.

Stay out of it.
>>
>>18633595
if she's a prostitute call the cops on her
>>
>>18633721
Having fetishes isn't related to being scammed. I'm a kinky fuck as well, but good relationships are different than good sex partners. He could just be paying this prostitute directly for her services if the issue was just sex, but looks like there's more
>>
>>18633595
Is it this bitch?
>>18632822
>>
File: projecting.jpg (28KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
28KB, 490x333px
>>18633721
>>
>>18633735
Sexuality isn't made in a cookie cutter.
Fact is not everyone is as sexually balanced as you.
There's some real far gone units out there and the friend may we'll be one of them.

The point is what she provides may not becesdiky replaced. It may be something that can't be purchased.

If OP takes that away from him, it'll put a bullseye in OPs back for life
>>
>>18633721
>>18633735
>>18633741

OP here. If he was just paying some prostitute for kinky sex it would be one thing. I wouldn't agree with it but I wouldn't consider intervening if it seemed like little more than that.

But having an actual relationship with a prostitute, who continues to make money by sleeping with many guys a week, while my friends pay for everything for her and is destroying his other relationships with friends and family doesn't seem healthy at all.

He got a black eye recently and told us all he was attacked by some drunk guy but we're starting to wonder if she's hitting him too. I dunno, it's all pretty messed up.
>>
>>18633741
Oh boy, you don't know who you're talking to.
My social circle is basically a gay kink community, but on top of that I'm strictly monogamous/closed/don't hook up. There's literally no one I know who relates to my situation, and only a handful I can explain my situation to.

Still, if my friends were troubled by a relationship I was in based on the limited info they did know, I would appreciate the gesture, even if they handled it poorly by trying to convince me something (which I'm not even advocating OP does). Kind of like how I smoke cigarettes, and I have one friend who often is trying to get me to stop. I don't appreciate it on a lot of levels, but I think he's probably a better and more reliable friend and it's related to that attitude
>>
>>18633758
The difference is people understand why they're in the gay kink community. They're there because they're aware.

There's a small percentage of people who have no conscious idea with their sexual identity and the very strange things going on in their bedroom are incredibly taboo and too complex for them to consciously grapple with.
Along comes someone who gets it and a toxic relationship starts.
Any friend who gets involved trying to defuse it will earn a stack of hatred.

The guy probably just has real deep issues.
>>
>>18633787
That's fair, I can imagine that. In any case, I think we agree that OP shouldn't try to intervene. I was just saying it's good for him to still look out for his friend and, if the situation changes in a way where it makes sense to intervene, he shouldn't be too scared to.
>>
>>18633595
>>She is bleeding him dry for money
>>He keeps buying her expensive clothes, perfumes, taking her to expensive restaurants and hotels
This doesn't sound much different from any girl I dated.
>>
Beat the shit out of this beta cuck.

He doesn't deserve to live - put him out of his misery.
>>
>>18633664
Why, he's 'earning good money', as long as he doesn't go into debt he'll be ok, it's just some potential savings blown off on hookers.
>>
>>18633595
This is why I only "date" prostitutes for an hour at a time.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.