[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unwilling to compete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432357146323.jpg (62KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1432357146323.jpg
62KB, 535x462px
Whenever I get interested in a girl, I eventually find out about their guy friends (who obviously like them) and I'm instantly turned off. The thought of having to compete makes me not even want to try. Is this a bad thing? I think it's because my first relationship went very badly with my then gf who made me compete for her attention (which I did like an idiot) and in the end she left me for the other guy anyway. So am I doomed to be alone or what?
>>
Well, if she's indecisive and/or manipulative enough to keep them around like that, then in my eyes, you're saving yourself a lot of trouble.

Fuck it.

Let the babes come to you.
>>
>>18633360
>Well, if she's indecisive and/or manipulative enough to keep them around like that

God I hate you men and women can't be friends memesters.

Here is what you do OP. Ask the girl out. If she says yes then she is interested in you. If she was interested in her male friends she would probably already be dating them. Just because your first girlfriend was a shit person doesn't mean all women are.
>>
>>18633360
but every girl these days has at least several guy friends like this, if not irl then through texting or social media.
>Let the babes come to you
implying they ever do, they expect guys to make the first move
>>
>>18633377
Who the fuck said it was a meme? He's talking about women who have obvious tag-a-longs that they just keep on a back burner.

Good god. This is why people can't have normal conversations, noooOOooo, it's always got to be a fight.
>>
>>18633383
Depends who you're fishing for.
You use ordinary means to catch ordinary fish.
>>
>>18633377
It isn't the same thing at all. Men and women can be friends. However no women should allow someone to be their friend if said friend cannot live without something more then friendship, and the woman is not willing to oblige. When women keep someone like that around is harmful to that person, and if they do it they are a shit friend.

A good friend doesn't treat their friends like property, cause them emotional pain, and prevent them from moving on just so she can have a back up plan. There is nothing wrong with being friends with a member of the opposite sex, but having back up guys as 'friends' is being a shit person and it is unfair both to whom ever she is seeing and for those guys on the sidelines.
>>
>>18633561
>However no women should allow someone to be their friend if said friend cannot live without something more then friendship, and the woman is not willing to oblige.
Who says they can't live without more than friendship?
>>
File: JCVD-splits.jpg (119KB, 640x290px) Image search: [Google]
JCVD-splits.jpg
119KB, 640x290px
Guess what, OP? If you want to bang her, you have a huge leg up over those guys *precisely because you don't know her well.* Do some googling on this topic if you don't believe me.

If you meet a new dame you have an interest in, don't fuck around -- floor it. Even if she rejects you, you've saved yourself a ton of time you can put toward working on the next girl.
>>
>>18633564
If they keep hammering on about it, then they can't.
>>
>>18633577
Then you're assuming that they are hammering on about it. Just having male friends, like in OP's situation, doesn't mean anything other than the fact that she's an adult human being who can see people's worth beyond their genitalia.
>>
>>18633581
He clearly said competing, not friends.
>>
>>18633582
The competing is in his head. He's projecting his experience from his first relationship onto every other girl he dates.
>>
>>18633357
The only reason opposite sexes befriend each other is either they can't get it or they don't want it.

Just go for it and ask the person out if you ever spot that shit. I've had men orbit around me before and I didn't want to date them.
>>
>>18633357
Advise from a guy that's been around and in relationships where keeping a bench of male admirers was abused and relationships where the woman established very rigid boundaries before we ever went out. These two types of women are as different as night and day and if you are honest with yourself and not blinded by lust or emotion you can see it the first time you hear them speak about the guys and see her and their response to each other.

What you describe I too would keep on walking and do not get caught up in her theater.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.