[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harem life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tenchi.jpg (189KB, 736x1058px) Image search: [Google]
tenchi.jpg
189KB, 736x1058px
All throughout my first two years of high school I was a dweeb, until my last years. I was the nice guy who worked to get the girl I liked sports shoes so she could join a team(to later hit on another guy). I bought another girl a DS,etc. I was a complete cuck, sucks that nice guys get labeled this now days. Fast forward 8 years, business owner have a girlfriend for 7 years. Set up for success. The girl I use to like in hs is now my assistant, I hang out with girls half of the time and my bros the rest . Now that I am in a relationship , the strangest thing is that I have at least 4-5 girls at my call who would do whatever I want. I try to play it innocently but I've asked them to kiss each other for my friends,etc.It feels like a harem, but the bad part is that I am living a double life. I haven't slept with any of these girls or did anything romantic but they want to. I have developed some kind of complex to where even if they have partners, They confide in me, and they even put in comments of us being together to the point where I think that I would do a better job and since I can't I'd give them to my friends and try to hook them up seeing their boyfriends as unfit. I encourage break ups when the activity gets to the cheating point.

It feels kinda scummy to think about it, kinda scummy to my girlfriend, to the girls and to myself.

when i think of it as a man , it seems great.
When I think of it as a person with opportunity, and being able to read/understand these girls it feels like I am doing them a service.
When I think of it as a human being, it feels shitty.

Not sure what the right answer is .
>>
>>18633312
If this somehow isn't bait:
don't ruin yourself and your relationship for a bunch of sluts.
>when i think of it as a man , it seems great.
being a man doesn't mean to fuck every slut
>>
You are a lucky boï
>>
>>18633312
You're in high school.
Fuck all the sluts, make the gf an other one of them, make sure to finish high school without kids or STDs.
Seriously, your life will be long, you'll hit 80 years at least, do you see yourself with your gf for the next 60+? Just fuck the sluts.
>>
>>18633312
I think it's the right thing to stay with your current gf. They can like you all they want but you aren't being unfaithful until you act on it.

I am kind of in a similar situation, there are four girls in my circle who I've known since middle school and whenever one of them is single and I'm single things tend to lapse into a friends with benefits situation. Just know what you're comfortable with, and if you don't cross that line then you have no reason to be worried.
>>
I'm the same - I'm living in Japan married to a Japanese girl but I still feel I have to collect more girls.
>>
its not bait but Its not about fucking girls its about just keeping them around and basically whoring them out to my friends. They like me enough to listen to what I say.
>>
>>18634294
You are a good friend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.