[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So just had sex with a girl today for a couple hours, and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So just had sex with a girl today for a couple hours, and she had a great time, many orgasms, but I couldn't cum.

We did it raw, different positions, dirty talk (which helped, but by that point I was getting tired), took a break, all this shit. But I still couldn't cum. I don't have ED, I kept a hard on the entire time. I find her attractive, I wasn't worried about my performance, especially after I made her orgasm once, I just don't know what's wrong. I hadn't jacked off in 3 days either. I don't death grip my dick and it usually doesn't take a long time to cum when I touch myself.

The only thing online I've found that could cause delayed ejaculations is that I take anti depressants. Honestly though I'd rather not cum during sex than get off my meds since they help me a lot. Anyone here have this issue? I know 1-4% of men have delayed ejaculations, so I hope somebody here has been through this before and overcame it.

Also, to any guy who comes easily or quickly, be happy. Leaving her house blue balled and driving home in serious pain isn't fun.
>>
>>18633233
Could've been worse, you could've ejaculated four thrusts in and left a bad impression. Be grateful
>>
>>18633246
I'm really good with my hands and mouth. I always get the girl off first then go for my needs, and it doesn't take long to get her off when you use the special hand technique.
>>
>>18633233
>anti depressents
Are you idiot? Those destroy your sex drive and your ability to cum. You should have known this would happen before you starting taking them.
>>
>>18633257
My mistake, let me just get in my time machine and go back to 2010 and tell my younger self that taking the medications that make me not want to blow my brains out will make me not cum during sex.
>>
>>18633233
>I just want them to feel my pain
>>
Honestly in my experience girl's usually feel bad/insecure about themselves when you don't come, so my suggestion to you is to reassure her that sometimes you just don't come and that it's no big deal to you.
>>
>>18633233
If you can't come with her vag, why not have the attention focused on yourself after she has been "satisfied " enough? Have her do something for you, or you can just jerk yourself off on her till you come? This doesn't seem as bad an issue as you make it out to be.
>>
>>18633233
>not taking a shit on her to finish off then walking out,

At least take things seriously?
>>
>>18633824
Isn't that kind of weird to jack myself off so I can finish?
>>
>>18633233
The first four girls i slept with, i didnt cum the first few times we had sex. I just have to be comfortable enough to do so I guess. It's normal brah
>>
>>18633814
Right anon. I purposefully do not cum to fuck with them and their insecurity is precious, particularly the maneater types.
>>
Yeah, I pretty much couldn't come with a partner after I broke up with this girl for putting stuff up my butt while I slept. Then she pretended that she was pregnant for 2 months and that really fucked me up. When I got with my current gf, it took a really long time to be able to feel comfortable with her and relax enough to come during intercourse. It just took time for me.

For you it sounds like it's more about your medication. There are a lot of different, extremely similar compounds of all varieties of antidepressant and you can probably find one that won't give you issues with ejaculation.
>>
>>18633233
Gotta fake orgasms sometimes bro
>>
>>18634048
I'm not gonna pretend to cum just so I don't hurt her feelings. I told her I can't cum during sex, and it's not a big deal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.