[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more feminine and sexy as a girl? Is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1466528411130.png (21KB, 230x275px) Image search: [Google]
1466528411130.png
21KB, 230x275px
How do I become more feminine and sexy as a girl? Is there a way to make my figure better such as certain foods or workout routines? Are there other ways to come off as more feminine and sexy? I feel like I'm very plain and average because I don't flaunt myself to a certain extent. I used to use anime and "kawaii" as inspiration but now I realize that it's really stupid. I need to become more of a normie while sticking to what I like. How do I do that? I want to be seen as a "hot" girl who can get compliments. I'm average looking but I know I can become better but I just don't know how to go about it.
>>
>>18633112
Don't try to become a normie; you'll neve be able to compete with Stacy. You'll be invisible to all the Chads. Stick with the Chinese cartoons. You'll have plenty of beta orbiters who think your hot and will spill their spaghetti trying to compliment you.
>>
>>18633121
Disgusting. No. I'm trying to better myself and liking anime and things like that was a middle school phase for me.
>>
Post a pic
>>
post seflie
>>
Learn to dress well. Learn what suits your body and personality, learn what colours look good, learn what you like to wear. This includes hair and makeup. This is something that takes time, it's not going to happen overnight. I'm not the best looking girl, I don't have the greatest figure, but I regularly get compliments because I put effort into how I look. You don't have to get to a point where you're taking two hours to get ready each day, just learn what works for you.
>>
>>18633147
No she has to post a pic so we can decide if she needs to wear makeup or not most of you overdo it and it looks dumb.
>>
>>18633153
She doesn't need to post a picture if she doesn't want to. Stop being so desperate.
>>
I'm a dude but definitely hit the gym & start doing squats. A nice, well-defined butt makes even a plain girl pull some looks. There's a sticky on /fit/ with good info, it helped me to un-skinnyfat myself.

Other than that, learn how to do a proper make-up I suppose. Tonne of girls look subpar without a make-up & 8+/10 with it. That's kinda cheating, but I mean pretty much all girls do it, might as well.

Now this is a fashion detail and just a personal preference, but I've always found chokers really hot. In some people's eyes that's going to automatically brand you as a slut, but I mean you did say you wanna become a normie. Just make sure your style fits if you decide to go that route.
>>
>>18633154
No fuck off i'm not trying to get nudes from some random anon who is self described as unnattractive.

You can't just go "waaah im not pretty how can i be pretty" and not even post a picture or else how can we give any proper advice.

She could be so ogreish that if she puts on any makeup she would just look like a clown and you just made her spend 500$ on a monthlong experiment when she could have bought a hoverboard or a rifle or something. I bet you would feel like a cunt then.
>>
>>18633160
She said she's average, not unattractive. Are you projecting, or just incapable or reading comprehension? And I never told her to cake her face with makeup, I told her to do what works for her. If you're not interested in giving advice with what she's prepared to post, then this thread is not for you.
>>
>>18633168
Stop being a jew
>>
>>18633160
If I post a picture it will be branded as "wanting attention". I just want general advice.
>>
>>18633179
No. You will be excused this time. Post a pic
>>
>>18633179
Maybe try typing "how to be pretty" into google maybe you'll find a good yahoo answers with general advice.
>>
I wouldnt dare to post poc here, but then again try /soc/ rate threads. Then see from there what people think and should you do more make up or shit like that.
>>
>>18633147
THIS
>>
Was pretty much just going to say this. Fuck. Just put the effort forth and it'll bear fruits.

>>18633147
>>
>>18633153
You don't even know what a natural face of makeup looks like.
>>
Get your eyebrows done, or do them yourself with YouTube advice. Wear clothes that flatter your body and are stylish. Cute dresses are my favorite go to because they're simple and instantly make you look feminine. Tons of shops, even Amazon, carry nice basic dresses. Wear them with wedges (easier than heels) flats or nice sneakers (think keds or white low top converse). Go to YouTube for basics on natural, subtle makeup looks, some natural eyeliner, mascara and light blush will do wonders on a girl who hardly wears makeup. Consider getting a flattering haircut too.
>>
File: 1489260151879.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489260151879.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
Have a /fit/ body.
>>
>>18633128
>being ashamed of what you like

I'm not saying go full autistic weab but there's nothing wrong with liking genuinely good shows like evangelion etc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.