[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Initiating Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

How do I initiate sex with my boyfriend? He wants me to initiate, but I'm unsure with where to start since he is my first boyfriend and sexual partner. Any tips?
>>
>kiss him
>get on top of him
>start taking off his clothes
>>
Just unleash your primal side. You know you want his dick so do what you want and don't worry what he thinks.

I'm still with my first sex partner and I'm usually the one who initiates. Just curious, how is your sex drive?
>>
>>18633076
If you aren't comfortable talking about it you're with the wrong person.
If it has came up then tell him you want to and be str8 up.
>>
>>18633087
It's average I would say. I am wanting to have sex everytime I see him, but that usually doesn't happen. Although, when we do have sex I am always wanting more since we don't have it that often.
>>
>>18633090
We have talked about this past week and that's when he told me he would like me to initiate more. I just don't think I'm comfortable with initiating yet since I'm such a timid individual.
>>
>>18633098
My honest advice to you is act on your desire and go from there. Do what YOU want, and I guarantee he will enjoy it.

Being timid is not your natural state, its a defense mechanism. You don't have to protect yourself from your own enjoyment.
>>
Start by kissing him, then start touching him in a sensual way to let him know, start taking his cloths off, then have the sex
>>
Start by asking him for the old lickaroo
>>
>>18633076
>find excuse to get super close
>cuddling is nice
>eventually start kissing
>get the dick involved, rub it with something on you
>if he doesn't stop you you're literally one moment of taking off your clothes to having sex

It's not hard. Just start having sex with him. foreplay then naked foreplay then sex. It's really really really easy. Stop overthinking it.
>>
Punch him in the nuts. Really hard. Guys like that sort of thing.
>>
>>18633076
>He wants me to initiate,

Your boyfriend is a failed excuse of a man.
>>
Just grab his dick at any moment during the day, sex will ensue in a couple of minutes after that.
>>
>>18633407
It gets boring when you ALWAYS initiate. Sometimes you want to know that your GF really wants it and goes after you herself. Its sexy.
>>
>>18633485
It's only hot when your gf is taller or more muscular than you. Otherwise it just looks pathetic.
>>
>>18633485
no, you are just a beta insecure manlet who wants validation

what more proof you need that she wants it when she gets wet and spreads her leg whenever you fancy her

stop behaving like women
>>
>>18633506
>>18633521
Oh fuck off

Maybe its only true in my case because I have to basically do all the fucking work in sex whilst she just takes it most of the time
>>
I'll tell you how my girlfriend did it.

Start out by kissing. Go slow. Slowly get more physical. Make the kisses deeper. Start rubbing his back/neck/shoulder. He should respond to your advances by doing the same. Keep elevating. Once he knows you're into it, he might slowly go for your boobs or panties. If he doesn't get even more physical then rub his chest/legs/etc and see if he reciprocates. Then move on to his inner leg then crotch area and by that time he should get the fucking point that you want sex and do it unless he's literally retarded.

Then start taking his clothes off. Rub his dick for a while then unzip those flaps. If he's a lazy cunt and wants you to do all the work then start removing your clothes too. Keep kissing/touching/removing clothes until you're both fully naked then get on top of him and start rubbing genitalia together. If by this point he's still not doing any of the work just cram his dick in your pussy. Congratulations you're having sex.
>>
guy.here....i don't initiate much now....i let the gf get the wife horny and then procceed as the wife is well lubed up by then
>>
>>18633076

Just grab his dick through his pants or start massaging his crotch

Erection will be achieved unless he is a chronic mastrubater
>>
>>18633644

Also, your bf might be hesitant because of the current political climate and his upbringing.
He might be afraid of overstepping your boundaries by initiating sex too often, or he might withhold from, say, grabbing your ass or boobs because he think that it is un-gentlemanly, womanizing or sexual assault when you haven't clearly made it clear that you want him to be sexual with you
>>
Wear something he likes. Be cute.
Honestly your pic related shows enough effort on your side for me test if you are responsive.

He seems to be playing it smart here.. Asking you to show him when you are in the mood. What could be better than having a lovely gf. Having her seduce you every other night. That is what.
>>
>>18633076
You have many options
>Tell him "no more talking with words for the rest of the night" and then kiss him deeply
>Pin him against a wall with his hands above his head when making out, then go down to his dick
>Sit on his lap with his leg between yours and start grinding on it while making out
>Wear a sundress and whisper in his ear that you're not wearing panties
>Pull him into the shower with you/get in and hug him from behind when he takes a shower
>Put his hand between your legs
>Have him sit in a chair and do a striptease/lapdance for him, letting him rub his tip on your vag before you pull away, and eventually just stick it in all the way and have at it

You have so much power to initiate it's not even funny, Becauseeven yes see he'll accept it every single time

So just have fun with it and unleash your inner horny animal
>>
>>18633407
You must be 18+ to post on 4chan.
>>
>>18633521
It's sad that you will never know the pleasure of a hot bitch begging you for your cock. I pity you and your lack of sexual prowess.
>>
My retarded girlfriend says it "depends" on when I sexually satisfy her but when I ask her what she means she "doesn't want to talk about it". Thinking of dropping her, honestly, senpai.
>>
>>18634948
Do it, she sounds retarded and not sure of herself
>>
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
do you happen to be asian
I heard that asian women are very lazy when it comes to sex and almost never initiates it. My gf included
the fuck...
>>
File: chickencock.png (152KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
chickencock.png
152KB, 500x647px
>>18634149
>Wear something he likes. Be cute.
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
How do you initiate sex with a girl
>>
>>18635264
just b urslf
>>
>>18635273
So should i just like take my pants off and say "suck dis shit bitch"
>>
>>18635282
if you are nigger, then yes
if not, travel to asia or Africa and it will work
>>
>>18635264
>get in close
>kiss her
>kiss her harder, deeper
>if she's getting into it, start branching out along her cheeks and jaw to kiss her neck, lots of girls get off to attention at the neck, collar bones are a good bet too if you can reach them with her top
>if she's not in your lap already, get her straddling you, keep making out
>gets your hands working, squeeze her ass, scratch her back, play with her tits, listen for the things she likes and do them more than the others
>slowly get naked while touching and kissing her all over
>if she's not already riding your dick by now she didn't want sex in the first place

ezpz
>>
>>18635302
that's rape if you assume anon's current situation with the girl
>>
>18635314
All sex is rape unless she wants it you tard.
>>
i swear there is something about the different ways guys and girls are brought up that causes women to lack an essential skill. they often know the end result that they want, and they know the state they're in, but they have no idea how to take the steps to get from point a to point b. it's the same reason they have trouble replacing their tire, or setting up their tv, or building anything.

you know what sex is, right? you know you need to put your vagina around his penis, so his penis is inside you? how do you get it there? it needs to be hard, and you need to be wet. can you make him hard? can you get wet? do those two things, then put his dick in you.

THATS ALL IT IS
>>
>>18635995
Yeah, I think a lot of parents baby their female children too much. Fashion, gossip, or make-up? All over it. Knowing even remotely how half the things in their life even work, or even so much as caring? Good luck with that.

It's really annoying, actually. It infuriates me. Don't send your children out into the world with so little information about anything. Never rely on schools to teach them anything useful about life. Your children grow through YOUR experience.

I hate seeing being being crushed by cars, electrocuted, or left stranded and starving because they're never taught common sense. The world is not pixies and rainbow farts. If you fuck around, you're going to die.
>>
>>18633076
Nigga just make out with him and start rubbing on his dick
>>
>>18636155
don't even need to do the making out part honestly. just roll his little panties down and start sucking on his dick.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.