[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help writing a letter to the government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1463067920009.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1463067920009.gif
113KB, 498x594px
I get financial aid for university and didn't do too well over the past year because I spent my time dicking around on /pol/. They've put me on probation and want me to explain why I've done poorly and how I intend to remediate this situation.

What should I tell them for why I did poorly? I can't tell I go on /pol/. Especially in this political climate I'd get fucking deported.
>>
>>18633074
If you frequent /pol/ so much you find yourself wasting all your free time in it, you should rightfully be deported to Straya and quarantined in there.

Seriously, though, there are several obvious ways you can weasel out of your predicament. If you had problems with attendance, you could always cite a family tragedy and how it was so emotionally debilitating, you had difficult re-adjusting yourself to society again. It might sound like bullshit, but for all they know, there might be a small chance where you indeed had a close relative die on you. If your attendance isn't the problem, but your grades are suffering because of your insufferable hobby, cite extremely stressful ongoing event in the family such as illness, and how your time is taken up because you had to be there to take care of your cousin Bob who's dying from leukemia.

Everybody fucks up, and nobody's proud of their fuck-ups. Bullshitting your way out of this like a rat bastard isn't a particularly honorable solution, but if it's the only way you can dig yourself out of that situation, there's no choice but to go through with it.

Good luck, and stop poisoning yourself with /pol/.
>>
File: 1464610537534.jpg (39KB, 426x463px) Image search: [Google]
1464610537534.jpg
39KB, 426x463px
>>18633261
>lie
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post
Anyway, I told them I was too busy with my side projects and let school take a back place and that it'll never happen again. Thanks Moishe :^)
>>
>>18633074
Fuck. I did the same thing as you and spent an entire month stewing in the volcano of my mind till I finally found out that all I needed was submit an appeal - which has a 100% of success first time submitted.

I spent/wasted 1200$ taking classes over the summer to make up for the mistake too. Yup. I know this is retarded and isn't helpful but the point is: the school WANTS you to stay enrolled. Probably.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.