[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on working past a mental block

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1502033180924.jpg (58KB, 604x453px)
1502033180924.jpg
58KB, 604x453px
I want to go out into the city on my own so fucking badly, but whenever I do go I just end up wandering the streets to anxious to enter any of the establishments. It's literally paralyzing. I feel so isolated and trapped, and I feel like I'm stuck in a hole I'll never get out of.
>>
>>18633070
Take the expectations out of what it means to "go out." You're probably putting a lot of pressure on yourself to do all these things and find the right spot and get all this stuff out of it. Just take a walk, realize you have the right to be out there just like anyone else. Pick a place, any place, and say to yourself "I'm just gonna pop in, see what's up" and if you don't like it, don't feel weird about leaving. You're just popping in.

I recommend going to a bar or something, because you can level up to striking up a conversation with a stranger/the bartender if you're looking to get practice with that kind of thing and it sounds like you might be.
>>
>>18633084
For the most part I'm just trying to live a little and actually go out and meet people. I've been friendless and lonely since I graduated High School, and I really want to fix that.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.