[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Troubling Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8GrK4Ev.jpg (82KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
8GrK4Ev.jpg
82KB, 500x484px
So I recently went through a break up, I was the one who was dumped, didn't initiate it. I've gone through quite a lot of ups and downs, first was trying to get her back and failing miserably, then I was depressed and defeated, and now I'm full of this singular rage.

It worries me because at this point, I see myself as a stable person but I can't pretend like I really have anything left in my life. My mind has been overtaken by horrible fantasies of murdering her, every night I have nightmares about it, I feel betrayed and powerless to stop this feeling from growing stronger, the more I try to ignore it the more it builds up and comes down in waves.

I've tried driving out into the country and shouting at the top of my lungs, going for hours on a punching bag, but nothing, I can't vent.

I fully accept the reality that I will never get the one I love back but I cannot find a single way to get rid of this anger. If anyone has experienced this, please tell me how you fought through it without hurting yourself or anyone else?
>>
Break ups suck

there's no way to go around it

Next time you get a breakup, act like you don't care and she'll go nuts!

Be like "it's okay, my attraction to you was diminishing over time too and I am sorry that you are also not attracted to me anymore, but everytime will be allright!"

Yeah you might not like the break up but girls do go crazy when they realize you don't care that much anyway

You'll get over it with time, you're just angry and its normal.
>>
>>18633013
I understand you, dude. I have the same thing going through my mind. It does gets easier over time, though, it's pretty difficult to feel normal after break up for a certain amount of time. I don't know your circumstances, but my ex-GF jumped onto another dick with the speed of light. To the guy who was always to pretend he's my friend.

>>18633020
This guy is right. The main thing which would have helped you to return her back is to act (pretend) like you don't care. Say OK, and done. The hardest thing to do for you is to completely disappear from her life. And you should.
>>
>>18633013
how did you try and get her back? how long has it been since you broke up?
>>
Try listening to angry music. Dystopia backstabber is a good one. Try to meditate to bring your mind back to the present moment. There is no future and there is no past. To me it sounds like you are having alot of trouble accepting what happend to you. You are not the only person in the world this has happened to, and many many people have moved on from situations like this. You can too. Remember that. You are letting your ego get in the way of living a normal life, you deserve better, you deserve to move on, and you deserve to be happy. Good luck op
>>
>>18633288

Bumping day old thread, OP here.

I tried talking in person at first, bought us food at the first place we went on a date and told her how I really felt and that I was an idiot for making the same mistakes over and over (we were on and off for a year), she texted someone while we were talking and it was a guy she'd been talking to apparently weeks prior to doing this. He asked her out that same day after he picked her up, I was close to killing him then and there but I stopped myself and walked home. This was the 10th of July, she had told me she couldn't see me anymore on the 5th when I was out of state.

Sent her letters because she loves those, no response.

I tried talking to her again on the 4th but she was silent and asked if I was seriously asking her to reconsider while she was with someone.

It's been 38 days, I'm not jealous of the guy because she's just leeching off his rich pampered ass, it was the first guy who have her attention during one of our breaks so I have no reason to believe it will last, nevertheless I can't bring myself to be with someone again who brushed me off so easily.
>>
>>18633013
>depressed and defeated, and now I'm full of this singular rage.

Your ego was hit . She "rejected" you.
Now you made it about your ego; not about the relationship. her happiness.
Kinda see why she dropped you.

Stay single. Work on yourself. Become more confident.
Grow till you don't "need" a girl. She is not you.
>>
>>18634031

I've destroyed my own dignity and integrity in trying to make her happy, it hasn't ever been about me, I've only had her in mind.

I don't need someone, I want someone, I've gotten by two decades of my life being alone for the most part.

Don't judge someone based on a situation you don't understand.
>>
The anger goes away. For me it came from a lack of closure, but after a couple months I came out of it okay. You'll be fine.
>>
Hey Anon

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this turmoil; whilst breakups are common, it's definitely NOT something that people want to experience.

I want to start by asking you to take some time and reflect on some questions; maybe this will help you rationalize your emotions and put your anger away.

Firstly, if you really do accept the fact that you LOVE this person, why then do you now have thoughts to murder that person? It seems to me that most murders in the world occur as a result of HATE and not LOVE. You are currently telling me that you still love her, but at the very same time, you have also told me that you hate her enough to think of killing her. Do you really love this person?

If your answer above is no, then I don't think you have lost anything Anon. After all, a key objective to dating is to find out whether we can love and accept a person for marriage. If love was not present in that relationship at the end, why do you resent? You now have the opportunity to go forth and find the one you truly love. If she was the person who initiated this breakup despite your efforts, doesn't that say a lot about her character? Do you think you would be happy in the long run with this person? They've already made you this upset, what else do you benefit from lingering around longer? You can use this situation to your advantage, it is, after all, a fresh start for you in my opinion.

Peace be with you Anon. If you ever want to talk, I am here.
>>
>>18634091
>If love was not present in that relationship at the end, why do you resent?
Not OP but because she did harmful shit to him are you fucking dumb?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.