[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 anon here really wanna move out so fucking badly i have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170615_184952_337.jpg (837KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_184952_337.jpg
837KB, 1800x1800px
18 anon here really wanna move out so fucking badly i have a job but its just wage slave not very good paying i got 300$ in my bank account rn but i have no skills that would qualify me for a good job, i have hobby that my dream is to make money off but im not good enough yet, i know it might sound edgy but iv been wanting to move out since i was 15. Living with my mom, just toxcixity daily and negativity and its demotivating and i just find myself always going to games\music for relief and im just stuck in a loop
>>
What are realistic steps i can take/do everyday for a year to moveout?
>>
We are literally the same person OP. About 400 bucks in the bank and working at a wage slave part time job and can't go to a community college for a year(residency shit) so I have to find a second job to do to save money. We both have the same issue with the mom too.

Perhaps you may take the same route as me. Get a second job and keep saving money until a good opportunity comes up to start renting somewhere on your own. Most likely you'll need to rent a room in someone's house. Where do you live? Maybe you can go to community college and get financial aid for it.
>>
Have you considered living in a van? No rent, if you or someone you know have the tools you can make it however you want.
Just make sure you get a van that is reliable. Try to save $2-4,000 and go get an old minivan or something. It could be fun.
>>
>>18632957
Force yourself to save every possible dollar. Every time you break a bill, deposit the rest or put in a coin jar.
It stays out of your pocket and builds up quick. Fun idea

For financial advice I recommend Dave Ramseys program. You can probably torrent it or otherwise get it for free. It involves remaining out of debt and building an emergency fund which are very doable if you aren't paying rent.
The program also will help you to build and stick to budget.
It might not be a perfect fit to you but its the best I've got
>>
>>18633036
>Dave Ramsey
I recommend his emergency fund and some of his stuff is useful.

However he recommends to avoid credit if at all possible. This is a bit of a mistake -- you should probably get a credit card early on but for the love of god, pay it off entirely every month and don't accrue the interest, at least until you build enough credit to get a decent APR.

It was a bit of a rude awakening when I had a big down payment on a car but my limited credit history screwed me over on the interest rate.
>>
>>18633017
I live in virginia and am starting CC soon i was able to get 5k for the year since im full time and gonna be doing CS and managed to get a 2k scholarship even with a shit gpa but i neeed good grades in college to show for , iv been slacking on the saving but i wont anymore also 2 jobs is not possible since im doing full time, though hopefully in a year i can make soom good friends and become roomates
>>
Find a reliable room mate (or 2 or 3) and rent a cheap apartment together like most young people do, but never rent a place you can't possibly afford on your own (your room mates could suddenly bail on you and you could end up stuck).Consider getting more than one job and save as much "oh shit" money as you can for any unforseen expenses. You should also learn to cook so you can make your own meals and avoid eating out as much as possible. Wait to get any pets, as tempting as it might be, until you have a place of your own without room mates (pet deposits are a pain in the ass, and destructive pets will lose you part or all of your security deposit). Lastly, learn to budget and stick to the budget you make no matter what.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18633060
Already know how to cook been cooking for myself for years when my mother is at work or just doest feel like cooking so thats not a problem, and yea i need to find roomates which i dont mind hopefully i can get 2/3 so rent can be cheap wouldnt even mind sharing a room w someone desu
>>
>>18633059
You already know what to do then. Stop slacking off on the grades and saving. There's no choice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.