[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotional Problems and Other Issues Affecting Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x265px
I really need help with controlling my emotions. I have a lot of emotional outbursts, mainly caused by jealousy and a fear of being left or abandoned by those I love. I really need to work past this to mend my current relationship with someone I love very much, and so I can become a better person overall. In addition I suffer from severe depression. Does anyone have some asvice to help with my situation? I'll take anything I can get, I really need to improve myself because this relationship is incredibly important to me. I love her and need to show that I can improve myself in these areas.
>>
>>18632940
Personally I can't say I'll be of any help, but I know a good man when I see one, bumping so someone else could help you out anon
>>
>>18632940
You sound a lot like me. The only thing I've found that helps so far is anti-depressants. Good luck
>>
>>18633008
Thanks anon, it didn't help much nut I appreciate the thought.
>>
>>18632940
Man, I'm in the exact same situation, and its especially hard to not let depression affect the relationship. The only advice I have for you is to stop saying "You" and start saying "I" more often. Realize that what you're feeling is what *You're* feeling, and not what she's doing.
>>
May I ask why you're severely depressed OP?
>>
>>18633269
I honeslty dont know, I cant really pin anything down
>>
Start by telling yourself daily that you love yourself, even if you feel it isnt true. Spend some time in the mirror actually looking at yourself abs telling yourself this. Then when confronted with a situation ask yourself the question, what would someone that loves themselves do? Then do one thing that would make the statement true. Do this fucking daily.
As for jealosy, look on YouTube for actualized.org and watch his video on the subject. Helped me out alot. Good luck op
>>
>>18633309
Thank you anon, I will do tat. I appreciate everyone who toom the time to give me advice, despite how few of you there are. It feels good to know that someone out there cares.
>>
>>18633321
inb4 Can't spell its 3:25 AM give me a break pls
>>
>>18632940
if it's a chemical depression, luck or antidepressants are your only outs. Anything else is people bullshitting. Talk to a physician
>>
>>18633321
Youre welcome op, im the post above your reply. There will always be people that care, there are many many people going through similar situations. We need to help eachother. Ive been using an app called 7 cups recently, this too has helped me when I needed to talk to someone.

For people saying to just take drugs, I completely agree it helps, but you need to realize that self help work never hurts either, and it can be more empowering for some than just popping a pill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.