[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2196.jpg (182KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.jpg
182KB, 640x1136px
I haven't had a date for several years now. Not because of a lack of a girl, several girls have approached me ok the topic and I've denied them all. Recently I've been getting really close with this girl, her best friend said she likes me. She's beautiful and funny, but I don't want to date. I have no idea why. What can cause this and how can it be helped?
>>
Enjoying the single life?
>>
>>18632922
Honestly, it's not too bad
>>
You didn't mention whether you find her attractive or how your time with her has been while you've been getting close...

Anyway, even if you do have positive things to say about either maybe it's just not enough to click. Or Maybe you're just in a funk and you need a metaphorical swift kick to the head to jog you back to reality. What that swift kick might be I can't say and it could literally be anything.

I've been in serious relationships and flings but I've been single for 3 years now, haven't gotten laid in that time either. I keep telling myself I just have to meet the right person because I've had girls try to sleep with me or just get to know me and I don't follow through. I really feel like I just need to meet the right person, but really I probably just need to lower my standards and a big part of me feels like they aren't that high and I shouldn't compromise. What a predicament.
>>
>>18632935
I just realized you did say she's beautiful and funny. I guess disregard that part.

Got put on some medication today and it's made me dizzy and drowsy...
>>
>>18632917

not all people are the same. there are dozens of factors that goes into what someone wants. from your place it might look like all people are constantly serial dating and cant stand to be alone. and that may be the case for a lot of them. but in many cases people simply arent dating. were all on ab it of a spectrum somewhere between 'single 4 ever' and 'codependent'. you are closer to the single 4 ever side. it doesn't make you bad or sad or wrong. if you dont want to date and are happy in life, whats it matter if you don't date?

it could be any number of reasons. you might have a chemical issue in your brain that doesn't let you feel love in the romantic sense, or you might have had a bad relationship that turned you off to romance, or your parents bad relationship might have done that, or you simply might be just normally happy as is and thus dont feel like dating. maybe if the right girl came along that'd changeb ut until she does, why bother?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.