[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm in love with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Sounds goofy, but I've never been in love before, so I'm not quite sure

I've been friends with this girl in college for the past year, who has up until a few months ago been married to a guy stationed across the country. After a few events I found out she's had feelings for me since she's met me, but I've only recently developed romantic (Always been sexually attracted to her) feelings since we both thought we weren't interested in each other at all until lately.

Because we've been friends this past year, we've been able to skip the introductory and "honeymoon" phases. We already know so much about each other. We're comfortable and happy, but I can't tell if I've fallen in love with her or not. I'm not terrified of losing her. I don't feel like I need her to continue living a happy life. The best way I can describe it is, she's not a necessity, but she's one of the most wonderful luxuries I've known.

Sometimes it feels like I want to say it to her, it would feel "right" to say "I love you", but I don't want to say it if I'm not sure this IS what I'm feeling. We're official, but she is very fond of referring to us as lovers. I know there's not boxes to be checked to say "Yeah you love her" but isn't love one of those things that you don't feel unless you're 100%? If I'm even questioning it, does it mean I don't love her?
>>
You don't love her. You are just content, and good friends.

Love: that condition wherein another person's happiness is essential to your own

Not a bad thing, though. The typical problem is people believing they're in love when it's a variation of "I look at her and really, really, -really- want to fuck her"
>>
>>18632895
Isn't that extremely unhealthy though, to feel that you are completely reliant on another person to be happy?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.