[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a problem almost suited for /x/ but I have to ask here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

This is a problem almost suited for /x/ but I have to ask here. Something happened to me that makes no logical sense whatsoever. And it's very scary. I need your problem solving skills /adv/.

I suffer from night terrors. I had an incident where I had a mother of all night terrors completely different from the others.My family who witnessed it and I both have completely different stories on what happened during the night terror. And each side seems like it makes it impossible for the other side to have happened.

This was my side. I'm chilling in bed. Relaxing. I look over and see a ghastly shadow arm with all sorts of crazy effects on the fingers stretching over and across my moonlit desk towards me. Behind the arm, in the dark I see a jetblack indication of a grotesque figure moving in on me quickly

I let out ONE huge scream and I run through that thing to get to the door and get to the hallway. Here's the problem. They say that I screamed at least 8 times while I was in my room.

So what happened to me? If I screamed 8 times then I would have woken up in immediate fight or flight and would not have felt relaxed or slow to spook like I was. It took a few chill seconds for me to realize that ghastly hand was not a regular shadow or something. Then I freaked out.

So what's up?
>>
>>18632832
you can scream in your sleep and not wake up.. sounds like you have sleep issues. it's possible that before you jumped out of bed, you were lucid dreaming. ever had sleep paralysis?
>>
You were abducted.
>>
>>18632832
People talk in their sleep and don't wake themselves up. Why do you find it so hard to believe you screamed in your sleep?
>>
>>18633676
And raped
>>
>>18632832
Sleep paralysis. I bet you're a teen op, right? That sort of thing happened to me a lot since around 13 years old, then began declined from around 17 until the early 20s.

Just chill and remember it's all in your head, it can't actually hurt you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.