[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date and consider a serious LTR with a girl that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Would you date and consider a serious LTR with a girl that's the following:

> average weight
> average or slightly below average looks
> somewhat politically conservative
> 25
> in school to become a programmer/is working as one
> little to no friends, loner
> socially awkward, has bad anxiety, traumatic childhood (but no daddy issues)
> virgin, last boyfriend was in high school
>>
>>18632824
You're going to get very skewed answers here.
>>
>>18632824
>virgin
>politically conservative
Those are positive traits.
>>
>>18632824
Idk if i'd personally do, but out there it's full of desperates who would. If you're not that picky you may set up quite easily. Nowadays incels are way better than they were a pair of decades ago because of how society kinda puts women on a pedestal, and makes them in position of having quite high standard. So you have a good range of choice. Try dating sites.
>>
File: disgusted cat.jpg (49KB, 660x496px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted cat.jpg
49KB, 660x496px
>>18632824
> politically conservative
Eww, no.
Girls should be empathetic and liberal. Girls who are conservative are either mentally ill or sluts who want attention.
>>
>>18632824
Yes. Pic?
>>
>>18632840
Nah man, I'm conservative myself, I would kill to find a conservative chick.
>>
File: n48u8f2z0pwx.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
n48u8f2z0pwx.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
Most of those things you listed OP are not important.

Deciding to date someone is based on how they spend their time, how they act around you, how they act around others and how they deal with upsetting or stressful events.
>>
>>18632856

This.

LTR requires "is she going in the same direction in life as I am" = yes
>>
>>18632824
I have no problem with any of these, the real question is would you consider a serious LTR with a guy that has any / all of these?
>>
>>18632856

This seems like a really worthwhile thing to think about, thanks.

>>18632876

Yes, given they'd be the type of person I have the most in common with.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.