[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 6

File: photo_400292_thumb.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
photo_400292_thumb.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
Whatever you have in store, shoot it here. Women themselves are absolutely welcome.
>>
Stay away from them
>>
>>18633657
fpbp
>>
Don't listen to women about what women wants. They don't know. I say this as someone who absolutely loves women.
>>
Conceal any feelings you have for as long as possible

Be aloof

If she leaves you on read avoid her for as long as possible

Talk to her when you want to talk to her and no other time (online/texting)

Take your sweet time to reply

Don't be pressed to get some strange. Went on a date with a girl and she's like "yeah, I'm not going to do anything tonight, we just met." I was like "I agree, I don't really wanna do anything anyway." the look in her eyes man, it was like I insulted her dead grandmother. Okay, I exaggerate, but she was offended and like tried to make a thing out of it.

Be assertive.

Don't be pressed for some strange (x2). I had dick probs where I had painful erections so I was only horny when I wanted to be. My experience with this was that girls were more eager to engage and make stuff happen. Easier to talk to. When you're thirsty you sound like every other dude. When you don't care they'll initiate themselves. Says a lot about thinking with your dick.

9/10 girls only respect "manly" men. I was fortunate enough to have a girlfriend who was an awesome person and she was way cooler. These tips are generalizations. If you encounter a cool girl, you'll be able to feel out how to handle her. "Real recognize real" as they say. Some girls genuinely don't need any games and are loving sweet people. They are rare.

I'll try and think of other ones.
>>
Let them leave if they wanna leave. I have three experiences that confirm this is a smart idea.
>Girl friendzones me after we have a rocky pre-dating phase
>I say "alright, sounds good." Trust me, wanted to freak the fuck out. Played it cool as a cucumber and she started bawling, I shit you not. This woman said this only to "watch me squirm", and was deeply disturbed when I didn't give a fuck. She was constantly hitting me up after this telling me how much she missed me. Sad!
>Girl I talk to regularly tries to play the I'm pissed off bye. Okay, see ya! Never leaves.
>Girl I talk to "shit tested" me before we started doing sexual things (over phone, she lives in another state) while we were texting. We were play fighting and she goes "okay, fine, I'll just leave!". Did the same. "Alright, see ya!". She goes "...damn you." Continues conversation.

The negative would be when a girl and I got in an argument and I freaked out for a bunch of bullshit. This was before I learned all of this. She just wanted to watch me squirm, remember. She left and we haven't talked since.
>>
>>18633747
Sorry anon, i tried to post it in the general /adv/, movile fucked up
>>
>>18633747
>>18633747
My advice applies to you, read this thread. Stop with the edginess. You can be your own man without being an edgelord, as well as honorable. The girl did you a favor by friendzoning you. She's making you aware of your flaws as a young man. Something in your approach to her signaled to her you were a friend and not a boyfriend. Don't get mad at her. Accept it coolly and move on.
>>
Be direct and honest with your intentions.

Don't get butthurt over any girl. The main reason why guys fuck up with women is because they get butthurt.

Always be having fun and keeping things light. You can be serious when you've had a relationship with her, but if you just met, don't make a big deal out of anything.

Girls WILL test you, all the time. Either get used to it or go masturbate.

Don't ever compromise yourself for a woman. EVER.

Have fucking standards. I've heard guys going for ugly girls and then stepping up to pretty girls. Most guys I know who say this is in a relationship with an ugly girl.

There is a huge difference between being a good guy and being a "nice" guy. A good guy is generally pretty chill and outgoing, but will establish boundaries when need be and walk away. A "nice" guy is so insecure and afraid of offending others that he allows people to dump their immature bullshit on them without provocation. If you are a "nice" guy, do three things:

1. call people out on their shit. Do not feel guilty, do not feel awkward, tell them they need to respect you. Being respected is far more valuable than being loved.

2. Walk away from people who aren't in your corner. Leave girls that aren't chill alone. There are plenty of girls in the world, no need to try so hard for one that calls you her "best friend".

3. Get male friends. Being too nice usually means you don't have any male friends. Do sports, something competitive and hang out with dudes. If your game sucks, guys tend to whip it into shape.

Don't be afraid to love a girl.
>>
>>18632794
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
>>
>>18632794

>>18633732
>Conceal any feelings you have for as long as possible

What he means is don't vomit a half digested "confession" unto her. But don't hide your feelings. If you like her, make it clear by flirting with her. Don't expect her to catch on to what you want if you never make it clear.
>>
>>18632794
My most important rule:
In life there are two things you should not be running after:
Trains and Women. Be chill and let them come naturally
>>
>>18633745
Confirmed. My career stagnated for a while and my partner was getting pissy and fighting all the time. One day after a bad fight I said "you better hope I don't get X job because the first thing to go is you," then drove off. She sent 1 angry text telling me to go fuck myself and then 3884849292 texts apologizing and begging me to stay after I ignored her.
>>
Women for better or worse will keep testing men. The main point is to recognize the tests are continuous, you can walk away from the tests, but it's not wise to just whine about their tests unless you've got ways to somehow turn them to your favor.

Getting laid with women ain't hard, the hardest part is building a healthy relationship with one.

People appreciate honesty, moreso women. You've got to be honest and direct in your actions against women, but keep your words beautiful and pretty.
>>
How to start a conversation with a random girl on the street?

(I'm sure it depends on the culture of the environment but) Is it weird to just sit down and have a coffee with someone sitting at a cafe?
>>
Most women like guys that are rough with them and put them in their place.
If you are a pussy and let her get away with everything prepare to get cucked.
>>
>>18633981

Yes, that's weird.

Why are you looking for tips for talking to strangers on the street? Don't you have female friends to flirt with? Maybe meet some women at a party or a bar?
>>
>>18633764
Literally all the time?
>>
This, they will resent you for doing it, but will resent you even more for your weakness, in my experience at least. But I think learning to gently lead is definitely an acquired skill that most young guys don't have.
>>
>>18633981
>How to start a conversation with a random girl on the street?

Get a cute (but not faggy) dog. They will come to you.
>>
Why is all women advice something like this:

1)Don't give a shit about her, cut her out at her first sign of bullshit, refuse to listen to her bitching, and even though you really want to be with her do everything you can to show her you couldn't care less about her being with you

2)After you do all this and somehow fuck her you do a 180 and become a sweet loving person that cares about her

It's contradicting because there is absolutely no surefire way to get women unless you are filthy rich or have a model tier face. If you have all these women naturally flock to you, inflate your ego and then you go on threads like this to give 'advice'.
>>
>>18633764
>Girls WILL test you
eg?
>Get male friends
i dont have this problem but know a couple guys who have it. they are kind and very smart but kinda lack that attitude males have with each other, like behaving like cavemen to each other with free insults etc
i feel sorry for them but i have a hard time getting along with them, what could i do to help them? it's not in their nature to do competitive sports (not unfit, just unfit attitude)
>>
>>18634025

1) Because plenty of guys think women are sacred and think getting a GF will make them real men. So they need to learn to step back and get their own lives to stop suffocating the relationship.

2) Because plenty of guys expect to have a cooking/washing machine that fucks, and need to understand the emotional side of relationships.

While this groups sometimes overlap, sometimes they don't. "General" advice is stupid because each case requires different advice.

> there is absolutely no surefire way to get women unless you are filthy rich or have a model tier face.

Being a bitter grump doesn't help your chances.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOaFh-yJk_k

Hope this helps
>>
>>18633989
No I don't have or enjoy any of those, but I pass a hundred or so girls a day in public.

What makes a bar different from a coffee shop?
>>
As a 26 yo virgin beta male i can tell everybody here has 1. Social skills or 2. Money, or they are 3. Handsome and tall or 4. Naturally manly. Most of you have all 4 of them. So your advice is pretty useless. But thanks anyway :/
>>
>>18634060
>What makes a bar different from a coffee shop?

People at a bar go to hook up. I mean, not all of them, but they know the general atmosphere of a bar is that of a party. Approaching someone at a bar is expected, so while you might get rejected no one will think you are doing something wrong by trying.

People at a coffee shop go to read, relax, write, or just chat with friends. They don't expect to be approached there. So you come off as weird and creepy if you try.

>No I don't have or enjoy any of those

If you can't tolerate friends, then you won't be able to tolerate a GF or even a fuck buddy. Those three are all social relationships.
>>
>>18634062
1. Only when meeting people that my friends know, otherwise I'm an silent aspie for the first 10-20 minutes of conversation
2. Now I have some, but I had more success when I didn't
3. I'm 175cm tall, kids right now have that height around 14-15, the only handsome thing about me are my eyes and ass before I lost a lot of weight
4. See 3 for height, I have no muscle and I barely weight over 60 kilos.

When I was scared of everyone and wanted no conflict I got 0 success with girls, I was almost a typical nice guy, except for the expecting sex part because I realised early on kindess =/= attraction. Women never go up to me, and I rarely do, most of the time I had success with girls was when I was a wingman, I guess for the better because I didn't give a shit about scoring myself but helping my friend which made me more relaxed. After talking to friends and the girls who I dated or hooked up with they said similar things: 1. I speak very well, sometimes to show off but I can keep people listening to me, 2. exclusively from the girls, passion. I'm a smiley laid back good with all people kinda guy, but I don't take shit and can get really confrontational over some things and I show passion when I do my job or talk about my interest and studies.
I'm 26 like you now and I didn't have a sexual experience until 20. Called weird too many times to remember, a few times a creep.
Work on your life son to become a more content person with yourself, then you will be able to open up more, in turn meeting more people (some nice, some neutral, some not nice) which means meeting potential partners. Read Models by Mansos, interesting read.
Or keep wallowing in self pity that will evolve into hating yourself and resenting other people for no real reason.
>>
>>18634092
Models by Mark Manson, typo
>>
>>18632794
just don't be a dick but also don't be "m'lady may i open the door for you and suck every inch of your metaphorical dick" also listen to all their complaints and comfort them
>>
>>18634097
>listen to all their complaints and comfort them
just no
train her to deal with them like an adult, unless the complaint is something like "my mom has cancer" instead of "Sarah has got a boobjob now i feel inadequate"
>>
99% are whores who will lie and twist anything you do. Abuse them before they abuse you
>>
most of them look at people as attention dispensers more than humans
act accordingly
>>
>>18633764
>ugly girls
>stepping up to pretty girls
I imagine these guys were all Hollywood actor tier

You don't date someone because they're ugly or pretty

Whenever I hear people rating girls, dividing them into ugly and beautiful, I think I'm dealing with someone whose mental development stopped at 15
>>
>>18634150
>abuse them before they abuse you

Way to go to be the better individual. Do exactly the same!
I expect the inevitable "roastie" since retards can't have a discussion without personal attacks.
>>
>>18634153
Most men look at women as a collection of holes and bum and tits.

Treat them accordingly
>>
>>18634178
>Just let them abuse you!
Yeah that's a fucking no
>>
>>18634183
this is also true
>>
>>18634188
You don't have to abuse them to stop them from abusing you. Just walk away. Doing the exact same doesn't make you any better morally.

I'm not talking about if a woman hits you. In that case you have all the rights to defend yourself but becoming an asshole if she treats you like a bitch isn't any more laudable
>>
>>18634074
I have friends but not female ones, that's why I have to meet random ones.
>>
>>18634170
>you don't date someone because they're ugly or pretty

You have got to be a chick. Guys rate women all the time. I mean are you really this naive?
>>
>>18634204
And so do women.
>>
>>18634198
>Just walk away from the bully
No you give them what they are dishing out
>>
>>18634170
i know many adults who rate them from 1 to 10 and do serious debates about how they rate for hours
>>
>>18634214
Adults only going by the date of birth. >>18634204
Guys that are mentally teenagers yes.

I know men who don't give numbers to women or rate. It's not a competition being a woman.
>>
>>18634213
Says the bully. Have the decency to at least not complain about women being abusers when you are ready to do the same and probably worse.

From a moral point of view both are equally contemptible
>>
>>18634208
Equally sign of an immature person, with the brains of a teen
>>
>>18634245
>Have the decency to at least not complain about women being abusers when you are ready to do the same and probably worse
If someone is being emotionally abusive and you return it that's not a bad thing. That's called standing up for yourself. Little thing called having a spine
>>
>>18634240
it's just a game, we all know too well our own rate too and guys saying they dont date below 7/10 are lying to themselves
>>
>>18634253
>standing up for yourself

>means becoming an abuser yourself

I think you're slightly confused

You don't stand up for yourself by becoming the abuser. You just become an equally shitty person.

Humans are stupid anyway. They complain about people in a position of power being assholes and bastards for example then when they get to have the power they do the exact same things the shitty people before them did. The people change, same shit. That's because of people with this mentality like yours.
>>
File: untitled.png (148KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
148KB, 266x400px
Just be yourself bro
>>
>>18634264

Look, a guy that has given up! Why do you even reply? Is your need to spread your loneliness so big?
>>
>>18634263
Yeah you're right you should just take peoples abuse with open arms and a cheery smile because that'll really get rid of it. You're incredibly stupid as to how to the world works
>>
>>18634284
Nope. You just cut ties with the abuser and find better people to surround yourself with. No need to engage in the same behavior.

You're the smart ones, aren't you? That's why we have abusers honey. Thanks to people with your mentality. It's always been like that blah blah blah... Logic of a worm with the brains of a malformed poop
>>
>>18634284

I'm not the person replying to you, but I'll jump in if you let me.

You can walk away. You can leave toxic people behind and make better relationships. Lashing back doesn't solve the problem, it only makes another person misarable too. So now we have two sad people instead of one. By leaving that person behind, you can be happy again.

And if for some reason you are trapped on a toxic relationship, then I'm really sorry for you. I hope you find a way out. No one deserves to be abused.
>>
>>18634286
Sure if you want to be weak and walked all over like a little bitch. Sounds like you've been on the receiving end of it a bit too much doormat
>>
>>18634287
Someone intelligent

Apparently this is not acceptable because if you don't act back like an equally shit you're spineless and weak and so on.

This is the logic of the so-called smart people.
This is the logic that has the world in the state it is now where the abuse is always present, just the person abusing changes.

Smart achievement!
>>
>>18634296
See >>18634298
>>
>>18634296
>>18634296
You don't have to stand there and take it. You know, you can walk away! I know... Amazing! You don't have to stay and behave like a piece of shit yourself
>>
>>18634298
>just the person abusing changes.

I'm so sorry. I don't know what you've been through, but if you really think being abused is the way everyone lives, then it wasn't a nice life.

How old are you? Is your family the problem?
>>
>>18634307
Because the world is one happy place!
Abuse, my dear, is the normality in the world. Prove me wrong. Bet you can't. Most of the world is busy in wars, attacking this or that.
>>
>>18634287
THEY'RE THE ONES ABUSING
YOU ARE LASHING BACK THE ABUSER YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF THEY ARE MISERABLE? Pure fucking idiocy
>>18634298
>This is the logic of the so-called smart people.
No one said it is that is just human nature to lash out in return dumbass
>>18634306
Or you can dish it back then walk away? Hard concept to grasp I know
>>
>>18634315

Are you living in a war zone? That must be awful.
>>
>>18634307
I never said every single person is abused or abuses. It was talking about the state of things in the world in general.
Twisting my words doesn't make you appear intelligent
>>
>>18634322
>WHO THE FUCK CARES IF THEY ARE MISERABLE?

But you are still miserable, right? To attack them, you have to stay with them, keep interacting with them, keep allowing them to hurt you. So yeah, you hurt them, but they hurt you back. If you leave, then they can't hurt you anymore.
>>
>>18634326
>It was talking about the state of things in the world in general.

But you are a person, you are not the world. You can have happy moments and sad moments. Do you have happy moments and happy relationships?
>>
>>18634322

Go back to school and study. It will make you grow up.

Using the usual argument that this is human nature to excuse why you can't behave differently as if that made it right. Because you know, it's nature! Nature is always good!
>>
>>18634331
They would be the ones miserable enough to inflict that abuse on to me. They are casting the first stone. You abuse in return and leave. Do you need that explained to you in pictures so it's easier to grasp?
>>
>>18634344

>Abuse them before they abuse you

But you are advocating attacking people BEFORE they hurt you.
>>
>>18634336
You're pretty fucking stupid if you won't even concede that it is human to attack while unprovoked. But hey just keep being someones doormat wouldn't want to be mean or use an outside voice
>>
>>18634349
If you're taking it literally than yeah. Or, if you were smart, you could interpret that as a warning to stay on guard for what others will do to you. Because women will abuse you, then lie and twist it to make out to be entirely you
>>
>>18634214
That's pitiful
>>
>>18632794
This is cynical advice from a person who was hurt by a woman, but I've learned that being clingy and nice, even with a person you love, gets you dropped faster and harder than anything else.

I used to be emotionally abusive to my first girlfriend early on in the relationship, saying things like "if you aren't willing to do X, why am I with you?" and similar saying things. First relationship and first girlfriend, I was a pretty horrible person and I realize that. However, the strangest part was even though she hated it, she couldn't help but bend over backwards for me to make me happy.

Only years later, when I became much nicer and normal, do I realize my mistake. I stopped keeping her on her toes, I stopped being forceful and started being more "understanding" and "nice". Her interest died so fast it hurt, and after 5+ years of being together she breaks up with me and ghosts me.

My advice is probably bad, but I've learned I should never have lost my backbone, even if it does make me feel like a huge asshole. Girls and women will tell you that being emotionally abusive is horrible, and they'll say they never want to get into a relationship with someone like that. Yet, a huge majority of women are drawn to that sort of person.
>>
>>18634355
nah, just childish
men never really grow
>>
>>18634353
>Because women will abuse you

All women? Every single one?
>>
>>18634364
Most will yes. All was never stated or implied so congrats for grasping to nothing
>>
>>18634356

She was a victim dude, she wanted an abuser. You can't say all girl will leave you for being nice. Your advice is stupid.
>>
>>18634365
>Most will yes.

How do you know? How many women have you met in your life? How many are there in the world?
>>
>>18634367
From experience and being on the receiving end
None of your business also not relevant
>>
>>18634366
My advice wasn't very concise, but it was less about being nice, and more about being TOO nice without having any polarizing side to it. My problem was being too mean in the beginning, and then being too nice and clingy later on when I realized what kind of person I was being.

Short answer, my advice is to always keep a level of distance and cold-heartedness to balance out your kindness and understanding. If you're too much of one, you'll ruin the relationship. Not that I don't agree with you, I already figured my advice was shit.
>>
>>18634367
you can use this logic to make any and all discussions futile
doesnt change that it's a good approssimation
>>
>>18634371
It's also good to use when you have nothing left in the barrel and can't answer anything
>>
>>18634369

See, when the number is too low to even say it out loud, you should realize you are making a broad generalization from your very limited worldview.

>>18634371

If you are going to give me a number, like 99% on the first comment, then you need to back it up.

>doesnt change that it's a good approssimation

Really? Why? Remember, if you start every interaction on your guard, ready to hurt, you'll turn away everyone that, you know, could be nice. And you'll be left with shitty people, further reinforcing your idea.
>>
>>18634378
>I'm just gonna assume and ad hom
It's not your business simple as that. How can you something aloud online too? You can also talk to others, listen to their experiences as well . Not that hard dumbass
>>18634378
Most of those "nice people" will turn on you in an instant
>>
>>18634378
you have it back at you, do you have any proofs of your claims?
>>
Women is just something you have to try and fail at. Even chris hemsworth looking dudes get rejected sometimes
>>
>>18634384
>I'm just gonna assume and ad hom

Sorry, but I don't see any proof, not even a fact we can talk about. How am I supposed to reply if your answer is: "Because I say so"?

>Most of those "nice people" will turn on you in an instant

Then they weren't nice. As yourself why only shitty people want to associate with you.

>you have it back at you, do you have any proofs of your claims?

Yes, I know a lot of nice people. Helpful people that were there for me when I needed them. And some of them were women.
>>
>>18634386

Sorry, forgot to link here >>18634395
>>
>>18634395
are those people in a number that adds up to 60 million people? if not you cant say, even if all of them were good people, that 1% of population is made of good people
not saying this is false or true, just questioning your logic
of course there are good and bad people in the world
>>
>>18634395
You get the proof yourself you fucking idiot. Your formula works with compiling that data more so than my personal stuff. Wouldn't you think? Simple math considering they're more than one
>They're just not nice
People change stupid
>>
File: deep-end.jpg (229KB, 1500x1083px) Image search: [Google]
deep-end.jpg
229KB, 1500x1083px
What have been already mentions dozens of times, women do leave from relationship much sooner than they'll tell you explicitly. Pay attention to her behaviour. Is she cold or indifferent towards you? Refusing / withholding sex? Maybe, she has sex, but not with you?
The fatal mistake a male tends to do is taking women seriously, implying, that they are the same human beings, just with pussy between the legs. This is false in 90% of cases. What is not recognized -- you have to work with their feelings.
In spite of the fact of what most women would say, their romantic life is replete and rich IF and only IF they chase, and not vice versa. Controversy, danger, bantering -- they crave it, yet consciously deny.
If woman is happy, she will follow you. If not, you will follow her.
IT DOESN'T MATTER what she says, how she acts, what others think of her, what others think of you. What matters is the frequency of your sex. Everything else is just purposeless noise.
Men want her woman to be attractive and be turned on by her, woman want to be proud of their men.
If 20+ woman ever tells you she doesn't like sex/blowjob/etc -- GET THE FUCK OUT IMMEDIATELY.
Don't ever dare to answer on provocative questions straightforwardly. This has been my mistake for years and I was blown off and dumped almost immediately.
Don't put ultimatums. Don't ever try to resolve everything right here and right now. It's typical male way of resolving the conflicts. Slowly impose your opinion.
It's a women job to cut off your potential adversaries. Don't ever mate-guard, you will lose her immediately.
It's women job to press your into relationship. Never talk about it, she'll bring this topic up sooner or later, by herself.
Friendzone is your fault. Only stay there if woman is really attractive and she'd somewhat help you to attract other women.
Your time is the most valuable asset.
If you want good long-term relationship, you should value woman by what he does to you non-sexually.
>>
>>18634401

Sorry, I'moffering as much proof as the other Anon. I mean, you think his/your argument is good, don't you?

>People change stupid

So they can become nice!
>>
>>18634264

This.

Stop giving a fuck about chicks - or about people.
Do what you like, live your life. Not only does this make you way cooler than begging and acting, it also means that whatever girl might come after you, you don't need to act up for.
>>
>>18634402

Shit, I forget you add you two. You sound so alike I forget you are two people, >>18634411
>>
>>18634411
Or incredibly mean and abusive
>>
>>18634420

Sure, but change goes both ways. And also, can't people stay nice/shitty? I gthink they can saty the same for a while, too. If they become shitty when they meet you... well, I don't know how to say it, but you are the only common factor to all your interactions.
>>
>>18634429
Yeah which is why I said they can become mean and abusive
Yes
No, it's gradual and over time. Which is why the word change was used
>>
>>18634411
>you think his/your argument is good, don't you?
yup, and the world being a shithole overall kinda proves it
>>
I can't take that I'm in love with a girl emotionally but can't find her physically attractive at all. We have dated off and on for 5 months and I just don't think it's fair to her but at the same time feel horribly guilty because she's everything i could ever want personality wise and i worry i will never find someone who understands me like her. But then when I'm with her I often feel depressed and uncomfortable

But it would be worse if we continue and I end up cheating.
>>
>>18634437

Oh, so you are the Anon that brought war into this? Well, people do nice things all the time. There are parties and celebrations all over the world, people laugh and have fun. So yeah, the world is both happy and sad, not one or the other.

>>18634436

>No, it's gradual and over time.

Everytime? Does everyone in your life abuse you? Or only women?

Imagine this: You had ten dates in your life. Only one of them was an actual nice person, the rest were shitty. Do you really think 10 is an statistically significant number?

Oh, but then, with this low, low number, you go and talk to other people. Like, what, 20 people? And they tell you something similar. Again, is that statistically significant?

That's why I can't take you seriusly. I'm not saying you don't have a shitty life ful of crappy people. I believe you, you do. I'm just saying that's not how everyone lives. I know at least one person that doesn't, me. And I know more.

Learn to open your head to different possibilities. You don't hold the truth, no one does. We all live a little sliver of what the whole world has to offer.
>>
>>18634441
Damn that fucking sucks. I would never date someone I didn't find attractive just because of that shit.
>>
>>18634441
Could it not be that she's actually just a very good friend to you? Why not just go with this?

Also - if being with her really makes you feel depressed and uncomfortable regardless of dating her or not, are you sure you like seeing her that much?
>>
>>18634450
it's fine, you believe in the istinctively good nature of human, while i believe the opposite
i dont really care
>>
>>18634461
>you believe in the istinctively good nature of human

Nope, I never, ever said that. Because that would be as stupid as saying the opposite.
>>
>>18634454
We met online and she looked a lot different than what I was expecting based in pics. Also I'm a virgin and have only been in one other relationship so I can't even tell if this is specific to her or if I'd feel the same depression simply from being in any relationship which is why I feel bad not giving her a chance.
>>
>>18634464
then what's the point you are trying to make? you are making none up to now
>>
>>18634472
>she looked a lot different than what I was expecting based in pics.

Oh fuck, is she a fat chick who took those high angle pics? Honestly you need to just drop her and look for someone else. As time goes on its not going to get any easier, and she's only going to look worse.
>>
>>18634472
And to make it worse, I don't even know if I genuinely find her unattractive sexually or if its just because of anxiety and my brain being ruined by porn
>>
>>18634450
>Everytime? Does everyone in your life abuse you? Or only women?
I've been abused a majority of my life by both
>statistics thing that doesn't even fit in
>I know at least one person that doesn't, me. And I know more.
>You don't hold the truth, no one does
>That's why I can't take you seriusly.
Please be a joke please please please
Most people are shit it's not that hard to grasp
>>
>>18634477
I knew she was overweight and she has actually lost 30 lbs since we met. But the worse thing is it isn't that she's fat it's that she has a masculine body due to a hormone imbalance that isn't her fault
>>
>>18634473

My point is that your advice is stupid. I joined the conversation right here: >>18634287

You don't have to be shitty to people, because you can leave shitty people behind. Not everyone will try to hurt you, and believing that actually hinders your relationships with other people.

And now I add: You can't let yourself believe that your small worldview is the TRUTH. Not all people are the same. We are all individuals.
>>
>>18633747

accepting hatred sentiments is something basic, your not gonna become a man ignoring your own values. Just carry on and let yout friend see how frustrated you are without neing a bitch, being a little bit edgy is ok tho. if she has some value as a friend she is not gonna freak out because of some bad experiences
>>
>>18634485
>she has a masculine body
Yea, this is something you will never find attractive. That's a pretty big deal breaker

sorry familia
>>
>>18634482
>I've been abused a majority of my life by both

I'm sorry. But your life experience is just that, your life experience. Not everyone experiences the same things as you. Some of us even met nice people that didn't turn around to hurt us. Is that too hard to grasp?
>>
>>18634496
>I'm sorry. But your life experience is just that, your life experience. Not everyone experiences the same things as you
You just voided your entire argument are you that stupid
>>
File: 1492330170402.jpg (42KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492330170402.jpg
42KB, 348x500px
>>18633764
>Girls WILL test you, all the time. Either get used to it or go masturbate.

problem solved, hentais are getting beter every year, fuck of with thouse sluts
>>
>>18634493

I feel horrible and guilty knowing that she's so sweet and kind and will never get the love she deserves. If we had never met to begin with maybe we'd both be happier. It's killing me. I wish we had met some other way and been able to be friends instead
>>
>>18634485
Once again, anon, you don't absolutely have to date to keep seeing her (unless she doesn't want anything else than dating, but that would be her choice and I would say also probably not a very good sign).

Don't force things if it feels awkward. Give it time, you don't need to either date or never see each other again, it's okay to just be pals.

Maybe you'll get to date/fuck other chicks in the meantime, and see if this changes your perspective one way or another. Maybe she'll decide to go away and that'll mean she wasn't the right one. Either way, relax, give it time, it will sort itself out.
>>
>>18634498
>You just voided your entire argument are you that stupid

Why? How? Explain it to me, otherwise it feels like you are just avoiding the topic.
>>
>>18634486
maybe, but yours is downright useless
all your posts revolve around the concept of "all rules have exeptions" wow thanks for that
anyway it's the other anon who said to be shitty to people, i simply think you should be careful since it's common for bad people to pretend to be not bad so they can exploit ingenous people
if you got lucky then it's good for you, but dont go around saying that this doesnt happen, coz it does
and yes not all people are the same but a lot of them are pretty similar in standard behaviours
>>
>>18634507
No I'll let you figure that one out on your own
>>
>>18634519

See, that's what people say when they have nothing left to say. If you can't prove your point, don't bother making it.
>>
File: crazy girls.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crazy girls.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18634499
GG
>>
>>18634531
Are you legitimately this fucking stupid
>>
>>18634518
>but dont go around saying that this doesnt happen, coz it does

I never said people can't be bad or hurt you. You are putting words in my mouth and having an imaginary argument with points that I didn't make.

>and yes not all people are the same but a lot of them are pretty similar in standard behaviours

>not all people are the same, they are pretty similar, though.

Haha, so funny.
>>
>>18634535
More proof they're abusive unstable
>>
>>18634546
You realize this is one woman, right?
>>
File: you are ugly.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
you are ugly.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>18634553
Dont tell him. The more guys will go MGTOW way, the easier dating will be for the rest.
>>
>>18634553
No I'm actually blind thanks for pointing it out >>18634589
I'm not even doing that so congrats on that strawman
>>
The overwhelming majority of women are liars.

If they were honest makeup and hair dye wouldn't be a multi billion dollar industry.
>>
>>18634589
Russian Jewish MGTOW shill from /pol/ shoo shoo
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.