[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with benifits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5301.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5301.png
2MB, 750x1334px
So I have a friend who I've been flirting with for a little less than a week now. We're kinda getting more open about our feelings. His is more like "I really wanna fuck you" and mine is like "I'm lonely". So we were thinking friends with benefits. We had our first kinda foreplay session today. No sex. Just teasing and stuff. And my mind is all over the place. Idk how to feel. I'm scared. I'm shy so I'm kinda uncomfortable. I've never done this before and I've only has sex with one other person. Help?! What do you guys suggest??
>>
>>18632766
>I've never done this before and I've only has sex with one other person

don't do it. why? because:

>he just wants to fuck. i am just lonely

you are setting yourself up for emotional disaster.

find someone special that likes you, not one that is just horny and wants to fuck(you).
>>
>>18633063
this
>>
Don't. Fucking. Do it. Tell him you changed your mind. You're in it for very different reasons and you WILL regret it later, probably when you're in a relationship you're happy with.

If you have any plans to be in a stable relationship (which is a much better cure for loneliness than casual sex) built on a good foundation of honesty and mutual respect, don't do it. Having a fuck buddy makes you less respectable, and explaining to someone you love that you used to be into that is embarrassing and you'll have to spend a lot of time convincing them you're not a slut.
>>
If you try to be friends with benefits then you won't be friends anymore. It wont ever go back to the way it is. If you like him enough just say in whatever way you want that you would prefer to date. I assume you are barely 20 if that.
Speaking from personal experience, dont do it. Instead keep try to date and get some kind of commitment out of him first. I dont care how good of friends you are, one of you will develop feelings
>>
>>18633115
I happened to marry my fuck buddy but that is only because of the type of girl she is. I was an ass that treated it without any commitment and flirted with another girl, I even told my future wife I wanted to date this girl.
I joke about it now, but if my wife had any self worth, then she would have left me back then. I'm really lucky.
Dont do it, just date instead, or get him laid and remain just friends
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.