[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think of your friends often? If I find something that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1351024595994.gif (1001KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1351024595994.gif
1001KB, 500x298px
Do you think of your friends often?

If I find something that reminds me of a friend, I'll tell them or send them a link or something. If there's a digital game or album on sale that's cheap, I'll buy it for them if I think they would enjoy it.

Part if me feels like because I do this, maybe my friends just don't think about me as much as I think about them. But maybe this is just something I do that's kind of unusual.

So, do you do anything like this?
>>
So just me, then?
>>
Its possible that you think of them more than they think of you, but be careful with that line of thought as it can lead to resentment of your friends. Furthermore, everyone interacts with others in their own unique way and mamy people are inherently selfish, but this doesnt mean you should judge them as lesser than yourself; a better way to go about it would be to accept that your friends aren't capable of showing they care for you in the way you care for them.
>>
>>18632750

everyones a little different. i do this a little bit and ill send pictures. my friend on the other hand won't let me know about it. His girlfriend tells me how he doesn't stop talking about me like they'll be at a store and pick something up and be like 'i wonder if anon would like one of these' that sort of thing. other people probably dont have you pop into their mind much at all. everyones different.

>>18633072

>so just me, then?

just say 'bump' next time instead of sounding like a twat. this is a slow board, it can take a while for anyone to respond to anything and your post wasn't particularly interesting or dire. you know its not 'just you then', its just that people didn't respond.

next time just say 'bump'
>>
I have few friends who only hang around me if I ask them to and at least one of them always insists we meet at my house. Then again he's neurotic (like I've seen him see a smoker in a street and switch to the other side of the road) so I guess I understand.

But recently I also have noticed there's one guy I never ask to anything and he asks me.
I'm not sure why I don't ask him. I think I did at some point and he always said no...
>hey dude wanna go to the mall?
>"nah I went there yesterday and I can't afford to go every day!"
>same guy next day "hey dude wanna go to the mall?"
>me: ...?

As for the advice OP don't think it too hard. Every person and situation is different and there isn't a wrong way and a right way to this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.