[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be serious about this, /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: BXFTdZBA63u.jpg (536KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BXFTdZBA63u.jpg
536KB, 1080x1080px
I'm a bit ashamed to ask this, but how can a guy who's 18 or older get a girlfriend ?

What does he truly need to make a girl fall for him and make her his gf ?
>>
there are tons of books about this with all the specific details, but it boils down to three things: muscle, money and confidence. that is as simple as it can get. if you don't have enough of one you have to make up for it with more of the other.
>>
>>18632698
Okay, so all you're saying is:

>become physically fit or lose weight

>get a good paying job/career.

>become confident (don't give a f... about what people say/think about you).

This is what you mean, right ?
>>
>>18632981

You just need confidence

to gain confidence you'll need:

-> a good job

-> money

-> having a good appearance

While being confident does entail not caring what others think, in reality this is not possible,

Everyone cares about what other people think of them, but once you know who you are in life you learn how to deal with negative people more effectively.
>>
>>18632981
>become physically fit or lose weight

no, you can't just lose weight. you need to have muscle. Look at wolverine. Look at his fucking delts, his abs, biceps. you need to have definition and a mesomorphic build for the full effect.

>become confident (don't give a f... about what people say/think about you).

I would suggest reading some books about gaining confidence

while >>18632987 is not wrong, I would disagree as you don't NEED to look good or have money to be confident.
>>
File: 20170818_065915.png (100KB, 720x382px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_065915.png
100KB, 720x382px
Stop making these threads, it won't help you get a gf
And you anons stop replying cause it's a b8
>>
>>18632601
I know this is bait, but you just need to find a girl who likes you as much as you like her. That involves talking to lots of women and going out on dates. If that's hard for you or if you're gross, work on fixing that.

And don't listen to bitter 4chan virgins who want to think you need to be rich and shredded to attract women. It's like cars--guys are always wondering what kind of car will get them laid. In reality, most women don't give a shit about a guy's car as long as it's clean and in good condition. A guy who's too jacked and cocky is a big turnoff, just like many women equate flashy cars with douchebags.
>>
Money. A lot of.
>>
>>18632601
>be over 18
>ask girl out
Wow that was hard
>>
Every GF i've ever had has been a friend of a friend, getting them is easy it's meeting them that's the problem.
>>
File: rm709412.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rm709412.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>18633065
I swear I don't make these threads on purpose.

Secondly, I do talk to girls I find attractive and they either reject me or don't like me.

This is why I started to think that I'm not handsome and found a better job to start saving more money (girls don't want a guy who's low on cash).

This also made me start going to the gym on and off for 6 months.

I was like:

>If I actually become physically fit (at least otter mode) then some girls will surely like.

>When I finally buy my own car and finally start driving then girls will take notice and think of me as a independant or mature guy.
>>
This entire thread is aids. You don't need muscle or a good career. No one under 18 would have a girlfriend if that was the case.

All you have to do is be yourself and talk to girls. That's literally it.
>>
>>18632601
The only thing you have to do is go on dates.
/adv/ has a major problem: 99% of you think that people only go out if they like each other. The entire point of dating is to SEE if you like each other. I've been on a dozen dates where 2 hours into it I go "oh she's basically retarded," and the relationship ends there. No big deal.
You'll never have a gf if you never ask a girl out
>>
Have a goal in life, some drive, some passion, then work for it. If you're clueless about what you want, you can forget about finding a gf. Wanting a gf doesn't count.
>>
>>18632601
Compatability . That's the main thing. Have similar interests. And being able to make her laugh is a good help too. There really isn't much else to it, there's no special formula.
>>
Honestly for older women money is less important. You have to be a total 9/10+ Chad hunk. If they are older and looking for a younger man, they are probably already financially stable and looking for something attractive.
>>
>>18634011
You fail at reading comprehension. OP is asking how kids who are barely adults date. Your advice is also shit.
>>
You need money, Thats all
>>
>>18634063
fug I can't read.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.