[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best advice you have to give?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: michael.jpg (18KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
michael.jpg
18KB, 640x360px
Whats the best advice you have to give?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>>18632474
Turn to Allah
>>
There has to be a limit to how long you allow yourself to brood on something. The purpose of thoughts is to come to something actionable. If you think about something too long all you are doing is thinking of ways your plan will fail. And there will always be plenty of those because the unknown is vast. Tell yourself "okay this is as good an action as any i can do I will do this and not think about it further"

Then hoist your balls over your shoulder and do it
>>
>>18632474

Keys to witnessing reality:

1. Don't be afraid to have thoughts and opinions that are uncomfortable or even painful, especially to yourself.
2. Eliminate all expectations in life.
3. Stop thinking about what things should be, and instead focus on what they are.

Random entrepreneur advice I have heard:

1. To your advantage, choose what you think about optimistically, and what you think about pessimistically.
2. Those who are not wealthy should stay away from payment plans.
3. Your thoughts should always be on saving money, even if you aren't saving any at the moment.
>>
>>18632474
Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind; the race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself.
>>
>>18632474
accept your thoughts and flaws. Everyone has shitty thoughts about themselves. I used to act like I was perfect, never letting anyone see my problems, pretending my life was awesome. I became truly happy when I let that shit go and stop caring what people thought.
>>
That girl who tells you I'd be hot if you were tied down , well buddy she has a dick
> itt: happened to me
>>
If you're in a hurry in the morning, you can actually shit and brush your teeth at the same time.
>>
Improve slowly, day by day, over a long period of time.
>>
File: 12.jpg (65KB, 799x449px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
65KB, 799x449px
Life is all about looks and intelligence.
>>
>>18632633
so without good looking and intelligent people there would be no life? I don't have to "deal with" something that isn't true. pretty soon your material possessions will start boring you and then you'll think what you call life is about two more new obsessions.
>>
File: Jeremy Meeks.jpg (94KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Meeks.jpg
94KB, 1200x630px
>>18632642
It is what it is.
>>
you know how sometimes you'll hit it off really well with a girl? well she already has better chemistry with someone better-looking and you're just a gay best friend to her
>>
>>18632474
Women are shit.
>>
File: 1497628044814.jpg (250KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1497628044814.jpg
250KB, 2048x1365px
>>18632677
It's relative.
>>
>>18632679
Nah.
>>
Try not to die until you're dead.
>>
File: 1497529070689.jpg (98KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497529070689.jpg
98KB, 750x750px
>>18632682
You sure?
>>
>>18632474
People don't think it be like it is, but it do.
>>
Never chase anyone. If someone isn't fucking enthusiastic about having you in their life keep your distance.
>>
File: 1496864269076.gif (821KB, 256x234px) Image search: [Google]
1496864269076.gif
821KB, 256x234px
>>18632474
Stop visiting 4chan.
>>
Don't be afraid to try difficult things. Failure feels bad, but it can teach you how to succeed. Do the things you want to do, and fail until you learn how to do them well.
>>
>>18632474
Be selfish. I know that sounds shitty but hear me out. For over 10 years of my life, I dedicated myself for lives of others, catering to their every need. In the process, I lost myself. My self esteem went to shit, I barely talked or left my room. I wallowed in my own self pity and even tried to kill myself once or twice. Do what makes you happy and don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. No ones opinion matters but your own.

Stay informed. Knowledge is power, don't limit yourself to the basic.
>>
Other people don't matter.
>>
Be grateful of your life and sorroundings in times of happines, because you never know whats around the corner. That being said, true character is not molded out of accomplishments, but how you put your life back together after you have lost everything. Stay strong.
>>
If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do.

Don't take life too seriously either. Its cliché and been said before but we all fucking die. Just stick to your guns/instincts, have fun, be safe, never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, and always always always look out for yourself. You know whats best for you better than anyone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.