[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arguing Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

My dad just flipped out on my mom because she told him when he's done in the bathroom to put the toilet lid down. He starts yelling "dont tell me how to go to the bathroom. How about you clean the house. I did etc.. etc.. stop focusing on the dishes. Dust is sitting on stuff. Clean it."

They're in their 60s. Both retired. Im 24 and live at home with them (because both have have some health issues and need someone to watch over them.. i wonder why).

Basically I wanted to get in his face and tell him to stfu she just asked you to put the toilet seat down.

And now he's flipping out on her about using the dishwasher and washing machine.

Im pretty close to snapping on him but just realize its not the right thing to do.

What do you guys think? Just ignore it since its between them or setup for my mom cuz honestly fuck the guy. He's a fucking prick. I used to respect him and he used to be a good person but over the years he's just gone fucking mental. Especially now that he's retired. He doesnt even fucking drink.
>>
>>18632426
When they are still arguing and yelling at each other, it is still good. It dies when they stop talking to each other.

But to be honest, they sexy bodies are gone, they love dissapeared by routine and stress, their biological role was fullfilled 20 years ago and their social role was finished 4 years ago. Now they are at the stage of life, where it will get only worse with each passing day and wait for inevitable death.

So if all what is left for them is rage and ressentment, the divorce can help them both. But in any case, now it is your time to find gf and spin the wheel of fate again and repeat the process.

Care less about your parents and more about your future wife and kids. Got a job yet?
>>
>>18632426
Hey fuck you, why should he have to put the toilet seat down? You don't see him telling you guys to put it up after you use it so that he doesn't have to lift it when he has to pee.
>>
>>18632426
Don't confront your dad EVER. If he cant understand his own actions dont try to understand his. Perhaps talk to your mom personally and see how she feels about it. Has you're dad always treated her that way?

Also i find its a common characteristic for older couples to bicker a lot. I cant give you exact advice as to what to do. You have to be subtle about it not to trigger you dad to start shitting on you instead of your mom. Forumlate a plan. I dont know how understanding your dad is so logic probably wont do shit.
>>
>>18632445
Fucking complete retard detected. Its courtesy when living with women to keep the seat down. If something as simple as that is refused you should fucking consider therapy because it takes literally a second to lift up the seat and there is 0 chance the ladies will be sitting in toilet water.
>>
>>18632459
Bait/10.
Good job.
>>
File: 1493859277740.jpg (40KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493859277740.jpg
40KB, 487x594px
>>18632459
you want equal rights then you lift up the god damn toilet seat.
>>
>>18632444
Yea. I have my master's degree in computer engineer and work as an ASIC designer. I make decent money, but its expensive where i live. That being said i could get a 1br if i really needed too.
>>
>>18632445
Did you read what I wrote? I dont care if he puts it down or not. The point is how he's reacting to it. Heck, I dont want to put the seat down either but im not yelling up a storm.
>>
>>18632451
I'd rather he shit on me. I can take it. But not only does she have hear issues, she's naturally always stressing out about the little things so having him blow up on her like this makes me really want to snap. He hasnt always been like this. Like i said, he's gotten worse as the years have gone by and up until these last 4-5 years has he really gone off the deep end. Flaring up over stupid shit like this. He'll never do it with me because I've given him an attitude in the past so he knows im hot tempered, but he'll do it to her because she cant really do much.
>>
>>18632481
Cool, now get a gf.
>>
Mind your own fucking business. It's not your job to raise your dad or to mediate arguments between your parents. It's your job to take care of yourself. Move out and get your own place. Hire an in-home caretaker if they need one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.