[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here actually tried that height increase surgery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: p7c[1].jpg (15KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
p7c[1].jpg
15KB, 450x310px
Has anyone here actually tried that height increase surgery?

Seeing people I know growing to be a head taller than me is making me want to kill myself.
>>
I haven't but it only gives you a couple of inches and is excruciatingly painful.
>>
>>18632211
Being a man has nothing to do with your height. Unlike women, who are primarily valued on their looks, men have lots of other things that they can do that makes them attractive to women. Income, stability, gym, etc. Focus on things you can change instead of things that you can't. Or in this case, things that will fuck your body up irreparably
>>
>>18632213
You're a big guy.
>>
>>18632213
I'd be happy with just 3 inches.
>>
would you end up looking like a real life gondola if you get that surgery
>>
>>18632211
>people being a head taller than me makes me want to kill myself
sounds like a mental problem, not a physical one
>>
File: 1491066121609.jpg (29KB, 432x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491066121609.jpg
29KB, 432x388px
It's a shame that you can't squat for the rest of your life after doing it.
>>
File: tfw american.gif (1MB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
tfw american.gif
1MB, 320x221px
>tfw 6' 5"
>>
>>18632211
It's painful as hell and you will recover over more than a year. My tip is go to Russia, thay have great experience with it.
>>
when will they learn
>>
File: 1502317256211s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1502317256211s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>tfw 5''10 and a woman
want some of my inches I really don't want them
>>
>>18632945
I'll give you some inches if you know what I mean.
>>
File: IMG_2609.jpg (966KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2609.jpg
966KB, 3264x2448px
>>18632211
I have because I needed it for my second leg. I'm not going to go into details, but I would rather die than do it again

Pic related, it's me
>>
>>18632211
How short are you? It might be that your height it slightly below average at worst, and you're fretting over it because you won't ever be 6'4".

Take it from someone who's 6'3"--sure, you might stand out a little more when you're walking outside. Maybe you could reach higher places more easily when you need to grab something. That's all the benefits you get.

People automatically expect more out of you when you're taller than the norm. You're expected to work faster, move faster, and to be stronger. God help you if you're clumsy, as tall people tend to be, because your above-average height magnifies how awkward you look. The worst thing of it all is, everything around you will look to you as if they were built for midgets, so you have to hunch over to reach the tabletop counter where people of average height could use it without risking back problems.

The grass is greener on the other side. I'd say you should count your blessings that you don't stick out like a sore thumb in every crowd, in every occasion, and when you're out there spilling spaghetti, all eyes won't be drawn to you.
>>
>>18632945
want 8 in your vayjay?
>>
>>18632945
I'm 5'6" and dated a 5'10" girl. Don't worry about your height. Unless you're fat.
>>
>>18632945
I can bet you haven't axed any guys out yourself, dumb bitch.
>>
>>18633197
Damn how deep do the rods go in?
>>
>>18632211
How tall and old are you?
Generally speaking it usually reserved for limb length discrepancy.
Also falling for 4chan manlet meme mean you have bigger problems.
If you're worried about it, date short girls.
>>
>>18633345
To the bone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_fixation
>>
>>18633451
Wrong. Date girls you find attractive, regardless of height. The "go for short girls" meme is retarded. It's easy to date taller girls.
>>
>>18633345
>device to make bones longer by traction
i wonder where it will be attached
>>
>>18633322
true that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.