[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the right board to post this on but: Gf's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: _1.jpg (107KB, 1074x1075px) Image search: [Google]
_1.jpg
107KB, 1074x1075px
Not sure if this is the right board to post this on but: Gf's going on a week long holiday for her birthday with friends from highschool, two of which are pretty slutty. Never had issues with this before but I keep thinking that she might cheat, what do?
>>
>>18632140
So what if she did?
>>
>>18632140
So her slut friends are going to turn her into a slut? Is that what your afraid of. How much do you trust you gf?
>>
>>18632140
Get a disguise and follow them.
>>
>>18632140
How come you weren't invited to your "gfs" party?
>>
>>18632164
Basically, I'd be less worried if she went by herself. And like I said I do trust her, never had issues with her not being loyal or w/e. Just can't help but have doubts
>>
>>18632185
If she drinks and there are guys around...
>>
>>18632185
Insecurity is not attractive, anon. Either you trust your GF, or you don't. There is no middle ground. If you don't trust her under these circumstances, then break up with her. There is no relationship without trust
>>
>>18632193
>Insecurity is not attractive, anon.
Not being an "open minded" idiot is not insecurity.

But yeah, if your gf puts you in a position where you need to question if you can trust her then she's not a good gf.
>>
>>18632140
You're challenging the integrity of your girlfriend as a person. Just because she has slutty friends doesn't make her like-minded, unless that's how you met her. Then that's your fault for making a slut your girlfriend.

Just trust your girlfriend. If she wanted to cheat, she could probably do it without you finding out anyway.
>>
>>18632218
>Just because she has slutty friends doesn't make her like-minded

Birds of a feather flock together.
>>
>>18632204
>Not being an "open minded" idiot is not insecurity.
Assuming your GF is going to cheat on you because she's on vacation is absolutely insecurity. Who cares if she cheats on you? Only idiots live their lives worrying about that shit. If she's the kind of person who will cheat on you, worrying about it and trying to watch her every second won't change anything, and might even cause her to do it sooner than she would have otherwise. If she cheats, that's good information cuz it means you can break up with no guilt and get on with the process of finding someone trustworthy. Worry about someone cheating on you is the mark of the desperate - someone who thinks they'll never get anybody better
>>
If you're fulfilling all of her needs she won't have a reason to cheat.
>>
File: 1392195556390.gif (3MB, 320x291px) Image search: [Google]
1392195556390.gif
3MB, 320x291px
>>18632140

There are two options; either you're terribly insecure and paranoid and its preventing you from developing a trusting relationship with a woman or you have a legitimate reason not to trust your girlfriend.

If you don't trust your girlfriend because she's behaved untrustworthy then you should break up. If your girlfriend hasn't given you any reason not to trust her then the issue is you and you need to get some help.
>>
>>18632140
Face it, sooner or later shes is going to find out that Big Black Cock is what makes the world turn. Might as well get it out of the way now so you're comfortable being a cuckold before you have the inevitable sex change.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.