[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying flatmates watching HIMYM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: josh-radnor.jpg (36KB, 456x305px) Image search: [Google]
josh-radnor.jpg
36KB, 456x305px
I have 2 flatmates (a couple) who take up a lot of space in our 2 bedroom flat.

While we have a decent living room which we could easily share between the 3 of us, they always have the habit of fooling around in that place, as if I'm not even there. I’m not talking about occasionally kissing and stuff. I’m talking proper make-out sessions, fondling, climbing on top of each other, plus a lot of cringey pillow-talk and a shit ton of giggling to top it all off.

I wonder how someone can fool around for so long. Surely you get bored after a while. But no, they just sit there and watch How I Met Your Mother (seriously how long is that thing? They've been binge watching 3 episodes a day for half a year now), while giggling and making out in front of me.

As you can imagine, this is making me very uncomfortable around them, up to the point that I barely ever hang out in the living room anymore. So I ended up sitting in my tiny bedroom, where I lean forward to my laptop on a small coffee table, which has given me some serious back pains lately.

What do I do with these people? How can I persuade them to stop acting like this and give me some space? I signed a 1-year contract on the rent, so I'm stuck with them for a few more months.
>>
Stop caring and sit in your living room. And if you want to use the TV, ask them.
>>
>>18632097
himym is a cultural icon you fucking normie scum
>>
File: 1499793457375.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499793457375.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
That guy is having a threesome without the chick knowing.
>>
>>18632097
Just sit down and talk with them about it. Tell them how you feel.

"Sometimes I feel like I can't even use the common living space when you two are making out and using it. I get that we have to share but I obviously don't want to interrupt so I feel like I just have to sit in my room when it's going on. Would you guys move more of that to your bedroom so we can all use the living room?"

something like that. If they continue to be obnoxious about it just start sitting in the living room and ruining episodes/being a dick. This might not be the best route actually but it's what I might do.
>>
Just gotta have a frank discussion.
Tell your roomies you feel uncomfortable with them doing that shit in front of you. Compromise that you will give them the space some times, but its shared space so you should be able to use it as well. Ask them to keep the sex to their own room.

90% of people aren't gonna be assholes about it, they probably just don't realize they're pushing a boundary with you. Have a polite conversation between roommates and chances are they will respect your wishes and find compromise.

If not, oh well, deal with it for a few more months and then go.
>>
>>18632107
Kek yeah if after a mature conversation they still do that shit I'd just to live commentary.
"Oh yeah that's hot. Grab her ass anon! Good now anonette rub his buldge."
See how long it takes for them to get uncomfortable.
>>
>>18632127
If they're being dicks about compromising just go when they're getting it on and FaceTime your mother or friend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.