[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk what to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

can you help me put up a list of pros and cons about breaking up with my first gf?
I don't know where to start from, I think you can ask me questions about my relationship and I'll answer them to try putting up the list.
please.
>>
>>18631756
Well let's start simple:
>0) How old are you two?
>1) Do you like her enough to compensate for any unsavory qualities she possesses, and vice versa?
>2) How long have you been dating?
>>
>>18631762

>>0) How old are you two?
I'm 18 and she's 17.
>>1) Do you like her enough to compensate for any unsavory qualities she possesses, and vice versa?
I loved her before getting to know her more, but she started liking me after getting to know me. Basically I didn't know what I was getting into, but that doesn't mean it's negative.
>>2) How long have you been dating?
We've been dating for 5 months now.
>>
>>18631801
Pros so far
You're super young
You'll probably break up anyways
You haven't been dating long enough to even be past infatuation and at real love
You do have any attachments like house or kids

Cons so far
You would be lonely for a little bit until you found a new girl which depending on how easy it is for you to pick girls up might be a bit

Have you talked about any serious life stuff like kids, house, money, jobs, where you want to live etc?

Its a highschool fling and it only lasted less than half a year. If you're having doubts now just end it trust me.
>>
>>18631756
Hey faggot, how about you put some more effort and give us something to work with instead of us just asking you all the questions. Write out everything you view as a pro and everything you view as a con about her. Compile this into a list yourself and present this information for us to analyze and so we can give our opinions.
>>
>>18632001
>You haven't been dating long enough to even be past infatuation and at real love.
I've been loving her way before we started dating and I'm sure of my feelings, whenever I ask her about hers she avoids the question or gets pissed because I insist about it, but she do says that she loves me.

>You would be lonely for a little bit until you found a new girl which depending on how easy it is for you to pick girls up might be a bit
I had no friends before dating her, the only two friends I got now were her friends, so I'll be alone again.

>>18632074
okay fine I'll try:
>Pros:
Listens to me and understands me and actually does an effort trying to understand ideas and thoughts I come up with.
Introduces me to people and helps me through social situations whenever we're together.
She's my motivation to improve myself everyday.
Lost many bad habits thanks to her.
She stands my attitude when I get mad or sad about small things.
>Cons :
I am anxious about anything related to her and us 24/7.
She's closer to her male friend than to me.
She doesn't show her love at all and there's 0 affection, not even holding hands, we don't touch each other basically, I try to brush it off as being her shyness or w/e, but whenever I mention it she gets mad at me. I just want some fucking affection and love wtf.
We have nothing in common besides our personalities and how we handle things, but 0 common interests, so finding something to talk about is super hard for me, usually it's her that does it. We haven't talked in a week because of this and I haven't seen her in a month because I'm traveling. We don't even call each other wtf.

I'm sure there's more pros and cons but I'm so tired rn sorry.
>>
>>18632190
every single con you listed is a pretty big red flag, it's time to abandon this sinking ship because you're not gonna end up in a good place
>>
>>18632230
can you explain it a bit further please?
>>
>>18632248
>She's closer to her male friend than to me.
does this sound like a good thing to you? not saying she's cheating on you, but you should be one of her priorities and by the sound of everything, you aren't
>She doesn't show her love at all and there's 0 affection, not even holding hands, we don't touch each other basically, I try to brush it off as being her shyness or w/e, but whenever I mention it she gets mad at me.
if she was really into you, she would want to show you some sort of affection. some people are less affectionate than others, i'm one of them, it doesn't take much effort to hold someone's hand. when i stopped holding my gf's hand, it was because i became detached and didn't really care anymore. we inevitably broke up.
>We have nothing in common besides our personalities and how we handle things, but 0 common interests, so finding something to talk about is super hard for me, usually it's her that does it. We haven't talked in a week because of this and I haven't seen her in a month because I'm traveling. We don't even call each other wtf.
she should miss you after a week or a month and this makes it pretty clear that she doesn't. not much else needs to be said. you guys aren't going to get married, i'd be surprised if you lasted another 5 months.
>>
>>18632309
oh and as a follow up to this post and since you're still young: one of the most important lessons you can learn from your young relationships like this is knowing when to get out of them. you don't want to allow yourself to be dragged along and become bitter and resentful as a result.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.