[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf dumped me 5 months ago, still gets super excited when I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: svdfimage.jpg (71KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
svdfimage.jpg
71KB, 540x527px
my gf dumped me 5 months ago, still gets super excited when I bump into her and her new boyfriend.

what does this mean?
does she want me back?
she ignores me when he is not around?
>>
You are her backup got in case that one don't work out.
>>
She sounds like a real cunt OP.
>>
>>18631731
Backup guy*
>>
>>18631723
>A
She misses you because she realized her mistakes and now wants to win you back somehow

>B
>Thinks you're suffering without her so she tries to be uber positive when she sees you to help you feel better

Could be either way. Do you have a tendency to get depressed easily?
>>
>>18631752
>>A
Why does she not just talk to me? Does she think showing off her boyfriend makes me want her back?

>B
I think she wants to see me suffer.

I neglected her prior to the breakup desu.

It could be her way of saying "look, this could have been us"
>>
>>18631735
>real cunt OP.
I think this is her down to the core
>>
>>18631761
She could also be trying to show you that she found what makes her happy in someone else. Maybe you need to dwell on that for a while. Was the neglect intentional or did it happen because you were preoccupied with valid distractions (valued work/school)?
>>
>>18631768
>did it happen because you were preoccupied with valid distractions (valued work/school)?
this, the guy was her "friend"
like 1 month before she told me I should not worry about him.

>She could also be trying to show you that she found what makes her happy in someone else

yeah but 5 months after the breakup?
Last time I talked to her was in June.
Yesterday I saw them from like 100-200m away and she immediately caught my eye.
On time I bought something in the cafeteria and she looked across the entire room, at first I did not even noticed it.
>>
>>18631776
I mean if she were over me she would treat me with indifference
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.