[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni socializing/hookups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9220.jpg (54KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9220.jpg
54KB, 560x560px
Hey anons, I'm a freshman at a uni and I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get myself around socially. What is the best way to get the info on parties and what is the best way to hookup with chicks? I currently work on campus in addition to my classes. Thanks anons.
>>
tinder is a very easy way to hook up. i strongly suggest getting on there, have friends edit your profile for you

keep your sex life and your social life totally separate, this is very important. as a college freshman your next relationship is unlikely to result in a lifelong partnership, so when it does end youll be fucked if you have the same social circle. i wish the drinking age was 18 (it makes sense that it really should be), because clubs are a great way to make friends. everyones drunk and happy to you're more likely to be received well. as for parties, look into fraternities. you may even want to consider rushing, normie as that is. just dont do any humiliating shit, its never worth it and theyll respect you for refusing. this sounds super creepy, but if you find out where the big party apartment complexes are and where the college row houses are, you can go by on a friday night round ten and just listen for music. if you see a big party spilling onto the lawn, feel free to join. they dont know half the people there anyway, and youll be able to make some friends. you can also join clubs and do volleyball, tons of girls there. just get involved in ANYTHING- even if its a robotics team, and youll make friends.
>>
>i wish the drinking age was 18
But it is, Anon. Which third world country are you from?
>>
>>18631711
USA
>>
>>18631671
Not OP, but relevant. Is 18 too young for tinder? Don't want to be taken advantage of. Literally never had a "real" gf.
Male
5'6
Hispanic
6/10 or 7/10 on a good day
good hygiene and clothes
>>
Op here. Thanks all anons who have replied. I'm currently looking into the frats at my school and trying to get into them. I'll check out tinder as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.