[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with the fact that I'm a 21 year old guy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 8769665.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
How do I cope with the fact that I'm a 21 year old guy and every girl my age already fucked 15 different guys and sucked 30 different dicks?
>>
File: 1502826782222.jpg (42KB, 829x710px) Image search: [Google]
1502826782222.jpg
42KB, 829x710px
>>18631466
just don't go looking for virgins at that age, you'll only make matters worse.
>>
>>18631466
>every girl my age
You mean every attractve girl who will fuck you or suck your dick.
You can usually find at least a couple mormon girls who havent done anything if you become mormon.
You would still need to be somewhat attractive or at least smart in more than a smug self satisfaction way (ie straight A student).
>>
How do you know? I was a virgin until the age of 23, but nobody could tell because a) I didn't talk about it, b) I seemed so confident and brash that people assumed I must have fucked everyone within ten kilometers. Besides, becoming fixated on having a virgin gf is stupid.
>>
File: 4.jpg (63KB, 1845x133px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
63KB, 1845x133px
>>18631485
I don't necessarily want a virgin girlfriend. I'm not that /r9k/. It's just hard to stomach to hear that a girl fucked around 15 guys before me. If a girl I'm dating told me she honestly fucked 5 guys so far I'd be like "Yeah alright. That makes sense you are 21 after all". But in today's culture women are for some reason okay with having sex with a gross amount of people like that doesn't make her a cheap slut with self-respect.
>>
>>18631501
without self respect*
>>
>>18631501
>having sex means you dont have self respect
Thats like saying if you masterbate you dont have self respect.
Having sex a shit ton with one guy who is hung is going to stretch you out way more than a couple of times with a bunch of dudes.
Even if that isnt your point, the point of having sex is to either have a child or to reach orgasm.
If you are mad at her for getting off then you shouldnt be masterbating.
>>
>>18631466
By going after younger women, you dummy.
>>
>>18631509
I wouldn't get mad if she masterbated too. When girls hop on the dick train I find it disgusting. There's plenty of other ways to satisfy yourself then fucking around a lot. It can be unsafe and can leave a woman full of insecurities
>>
>>18631509
Wow those were many strawmen. Since I have a lot of time right now

>Thats like saying if you masterbate you dont have self respect.
That's right. A man should go out there and pursue women. Not masturbate alone in his room like a loser

>Having sex a shit ton with one guy who is hung is going to stretch you out way more than a couple of times with a bunch of dudes.
And? I never said that. Also a vagina is a muscle. It can not be permanently stretched, so tightness is purely genetic.

Rest of your post was also pretty unnecessary

>>18631510
Already am, but we both know some 18 year olds could have fucked dozens of guys by now
>>
>>18631509
People can't catch STI or become emotional attached, then soon enough jaded, by having masturbation.

>the point of having sex is to either have a child or to reach orgasm.
What about intimacy between partners, something that will be depreciated the more people slut around. See:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
>>
>>18631501
15 is way above average. Stop being so /r9k/. The majority of girls in their early 20s will have had 0-5 sexual partners.
>>
>>18631551
>girls in their twenties
>0-5
>0
lol can we finally exclude mormons from this discussion?
>>
>>18631466
I've already come to terms I'll never find the girl I'm looking for. I just want a cute/average looking girl with no sexual experience. Unrealistic, but I'd rather be alone than settle for someone who has had a sexual history.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.