[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surviving the Depression+Anxiety Combo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1409563784606.png (177KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
1409563784606.png
177KB, 316x321px
Has anyone ever truly beaten depression, anxiety and all that jazz disorders and successfully regained their healthy lives back?

Can I be happy again or am I permanently tainted with this plague that fogs my brain, makes me generally unstable and reality not seem like reality?
>>
>>18631389
Working on it. I"ll let you know if I ever get there, but I see potential.

You know that feeling when you are trying to learn something new and you're joking about wanting to be good at it, lets say piano. Every so often you sit down and bust a few scales always thinking "Nah I'm always going to be a person that doesn't know how to play piano" but then out of the blue you try to play Hey Jude and you have no issue and you think "huh, I can see how if I were to actually try at this I would know how to play piano".

I'm right there with living a healthy life. Every so often I've done spurts of attempting to get over my shit and it never did more than reassure me I wasnt a total helpless retard. Recently I've taken to cutting sugars, diary, and breads from my diet, adding a bit of movement to my daily routine, and got a healthier job - I can see how this might lead somewhere.

Give it a shot, what ya got to lose? Chase the things that make your body feel good. Maybe thats sex, maybe its drugs, maybe its dancing. Just do stuff that FEELS good and the rest will fall into place my homie
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.