[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unhinged room mate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Please stop me from killing myself.

I went through a lot of stuff with being homeless and in abusive environments.

So this week I moved into a christian block of rooms with one room mate.

He's got something wrong with him, he went through my facebook while I was in the shower he seems normal 60% of the time but he has same sex feelings and is VERY INSECURE.

He will complain about one other person I'm friends with FOR HOURS. HOURS.

I'm so happy to move into this group and have some meaningful friends but this is a huge wrench in it.

What the fuck do I do? I have nowhere else to live.
>>
>>18631152

Just tell him that you can't be his shoulder to cry on all the time, politely, and ask him if he has someone else to talk to or to seek help because it seems like he's under a lot of stress that you can't help with.
>>
>>18631152
Ask whoever the head Christian guy is for help.

If you can, it'd be nice to afford the guy a bit of discretion regarding specifics, but do what you have to to be placed in a different room or with a different roomie.

Explain that you aren't equipped to help him with this sort of thing and that it is impacting on you negatively.
>>
>>18631233
>Ask whoever the head Christian guy is

Is that Jesus, or God?
>>
>>18631313
Well yeah ask him also but I meant like whoever is running the joint
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.