[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x2859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x2859px
Anyone here have boring as fuck family members who always ask you what you are doing? My Mom is like this, she constantly wants to know what is going on in my life because she does nothing, she worries about every little fucking detail.

How do I escape this hell, I'll probably be living at home for another 3 years. I would leave the house but all my shit is at home. It's extremely convenient to be able to study and eat and sleep in one place, but the interruptions are infuriating. Has anyone successfully created a peaceful and quiet environment at home?
>>
>>18631123
No. Parents are the worst. They never stop treating you like a kid. Move out if you can. Suffer if you can't.
>>
>>18631136
So I can't just tell her to mind her own fucking business? Let me guess, because I am her business. Why do parents have such a hard time not being annoying as fuck?

I hate this notion that because I am related to someone we have to be friends. I am forced to come to family reunions and talk to boring people who have nothing in common with me.
>>
>>18631172
I don't know. I'm stuck living with my parents and they drive me crazy. They drag me on their vacations and make me miss work. I'm seriously considering living in my car so I don't have to put up with them.
>>
>>18631123
don't take your mom for granted you little shit
>>
>>18631181
I didn't ask for this, I'm here because she decided to have kids. If she couldn't live with the fact that maybe her kid would dislike her, maybe she shouldn't have had kids?. Why do I owe her anything, dumbo?
>>
>>18631172

>>Be a 16 year old girl.
>>Get sick of parents nagging her and asking her what she's doing or what she's planning to do with her life.
>>Turns 18 and leaves home
>>Parties every weekend and fucks a few chads
>>Meets her future husband, has ups and downs but finally settles down and gets married
>>Has kids
>>Swears she's going to be the best mom ever
>>Her son is going to be the happiest kid ever
>>Her son will appreciate all the love and attention he receives
>>Son is sick of his mom nagging her and asking what he's going to be doing with his life.
>>Leaves home and goes to college
>>Meets a girl who has fucked a few chads and tries to get her to settle down.

It's the circle of life my man. Instead of trying to figure out what guy to fuck for the weekend and which party to go to, you've become the focus of her life. It's pretty fucking normal and is probably going to happen with you.

Quit bitching and be happy you don't have to pay fucking bills, rent, car loans, or cook for yourself.
>>
Tell her to buy a dog.
>>
>>18631203
It's not gonna happen to me because I'm not delusional enough to think I can control the personality of someone other than myself. Hell I can't even control my own personality.

I've become the focus of her life because she has chosen to make her life about her kids, which she cannot control. Why would you focus on things you can't control? Because that's what idiots do.
>>
>>18631123
You've answered your own question. She loves you, she has nothing else in her life, and so she relies on you for all her emotional sustenance.

It is, to a very large extent, called Being A Mother.

There are things you can do. Cut her some slack. Give her some of your precious time and privacy by setting a regular time (dinner? after school?) to share things with her. It needn't be more than "something funny that happened today" or "a problem I'm working on" or even "Could you give me some advice about this?"

That will feed her need and let her leave you alone the rest of the time.

And of course do what you can to encourage her to have a life of her own.
>>
>>18631123
If you're not old enough to live at home, you're not old enough to be on 4chan. The rule says this site is only for 18+.

Move out.
>>
>>18631220
>It's not gonna happen to me because I'm not delusional enough to think I can control the personality of someone other than myself. Hell I can't even control my own personality.

Jesus talk about a fucking edgelord. Stone cold motherfucker who has seen the worst parts of humanity and has gone so far he doesn't know if he can control himself anymore.

Your mom is asking because she cares.
It isn't complicated. If she stopped giving a fuck about you or your welfare she would ignore you, stop cooking for you, and move out. But because she does she's centering all of her focus on your ungrateful ass.

When you turn 30 and are out in the middle east as a lone wolf sniper who can only work alone then yea...you'll prove this anon wrong that you arn't just an angsty teen.
>>
>>18631172
Don't be too hard on your parents. they're getting old, and their body parts aren't working like they used to. They get one step closer to death with each second. It's annoying but just humor them every once in a while.
>>
>>18631472
>>>18631220
>>It's not gonna happen to me because I'm not delusional enough to think I can control the personality of someone other than myself. Hell I can't even control my own personality.
>
>Jesus talk about a fucking edgelord. Stone cold motherfucker who has seen the worst parts of humanity and has gone so far he doesn't know if he can control himself anymore.
>
>Your mom is asking because she cares.
>It isn't complicated. If she stopped giving a fuck about you or your welfare she would ignore you, stop cooking for you, and move out. But because she does she's centering all of her focus on your ungrateful ass.
>
>When you turn 30 and are out in the middle east as a lone wolf sniper who can only work alone then yea...you'll prove this anon wrong that you arn't just an angsty teen.

Quoted for the fucking truth. Nailed it.
>>
>>18631472
When you give birth to someone, do you not owe them a good quality of life? YOU fucking chose to create them, why wouldn't you try to make their lives less miserable?
"Hurr durr they only owe you 18 years then they can kick you out"
So a kid is basically a toy you get to play with for 18 years, then you tell them to fuck off if they don't like you? What a fantastic system, those kids won't have any trouble succeeding in that environment!
So if her actions piss me off, it doesn't matter because I'm her TOY and she can just throw me away if she wants to.

So it's all about her then? If I want it my way I have to take a huge hit in quality of life? What kind of bullshit deal is that?
>>
>>18631532
>Abloo bloo bloo my first world problems, my mom cares about me wow is me!!!
People like you make me want to commit suicide.
>>
>>18631541
If she cared about me, she would actually care what I want. Care to explain to me why you'd make someone you care about miserable? It's not about me, it's about her getting a return on her investment.
>>
What is she doing exactly that makes your life feel like enduring hell's eternal torment?
>>
>>18631532
>God my mom is so fucking lame for making me the focus of her life. If she was smarter she would do something else
>I was born and brought into this world so it's my parents obligation to make sure I'm taken care of in the best way.
Choose one.

Here's a newsflash kid - a lot of people have it worse than you. Parents divorcing is bad for the kid. Being born into poverty is bad for the kid. Being put up for adoption is arguably bad for the kid. Living in a sketchy neighborhood is bad for kids. Turns out a lot of things that sucks for kids happens every day.

You're here whining about your mom of all people being curious about what's going on and then being a little bitch that it is her job to take care of you regardless of her feelings. At least you seem to understand having a kid is a responsibility but you don't seem to comprehend that hands off parents with wild kids are more likely to end up fucked up.

You're being an entitled little cunt tho. If you want to be independent, drop out and run away and start paying those bills. Don't make excuses. Don't whine about how unfair it would be. Don't cry about how the system sucks. If you value your independence more than your freebies then it should be a no brainer. Just head out the door and go for it. Except you won't because you like the free food, housing, internet, computer, phone, etc.

Face it kid, you're a tiny gnat in the world where nobody owes you shit and wants something from you. Your mom is likely the only person who gives a fuck about you and really just wants to know how your day has been in return.
>>
>>18631123
>>18631136
>>18631172
>>18631177
>>18631188
>>18631216
>>18631220
>>18631532
>>18631546
>kids

Holy fuck I feel bad for your parents.... Throwing love and care at their kids (and probably a nice computer they can browse 4chan on to boot) and just get treated like this??

Grow up you scum
>>
>>18631123
All I can say is you're a disrespectful bastard. You think this counts as home troubles? '' my mother worrys about me and asks me what I'm up to '' oh boo fucking hoo. This has got to be a fake post right? Your problem is you need a fucking huge dose of reality my friend.
>>
>>18631571
>inb4 stringing together some rational argument about parental responsability, private sphere, course of life, etc. topped with some cynical phrases to give it some punch
>>
>>18631571
>>18631595
>>18631602
That's the only argument you can make? "Things could be a lot worse, kiddo" Gee, hadn't thought of that one!

Maybe I should move to Africa for a year to gain some perspective on life! Then maybe I won't be bothered by stupid fucking questions from my mom!

You can argue about perspective all you want, it doesn't make my mom any less of a moron.

Why is this a competition of how bad a problem is? I worked in retail and had to deal with fucking idiots there too, it didn't make me less frustrated about dealing with my mom, it just made me realize that dealing with my mom is the lesser evil.

So I was curious about whether or not someone had successfully told their parents to fuck off and still been allowed to live under their roof, or if parents really don't give a fuck about how you feel, only whether or not you are "succeeding in life". I guess the answer is no, they don't give a fuck, they just want to feel like their child is succeeding, even if the child is miserable.
>>
>>18631628
Listen, does she even know how much this shits annoying you? I mean how bad/invasive is she? What are we talking here? Because the way you described it in your initial post really doesn't seem like anything that bad at all, unless there's something we're missing here about what she does or says to you. Otherwise you're literally just being a whiney bitch about absolutely nothing. Not to mention ungrateful
>>
>>18631635
She often asks me to help her with something, which I always say yes to. Recently she asked me to fix a computer that belonged to her friend, I said I drew the line there in terms of helping her. If I have to help her friends, it will encourage her to bring more and more shit for me to fix.

She tried to spin it as "by helping my friend you are helping me" which is just bullshit. I'm not a fucking repairman for whoever asks her. She got very upset about this.
>>
>>18631653
OK well that's fair enough. I take it you're trained in computer repairs? She should have plugged you as a repair option to her friend(as in giving you paid work) still that's a small enough thing. She does things like this often?
>>
>>18631659
No, I'm an expert in using basic fucking tools like google. It's very rare that she asks me to help one of her friends, but when she does I always refuse. So what does she do? She asks my brother to do it, since he is a yes man.

I don't mind doing little tasks for her, but arguing with her and my brother about not being helpful because I'm refusing to help her friend is fucking ridiculous. It discounts all the help I do for her directly.
>>
My GOD, I hate that I'm not anywhere near you so I can kick the fucking shit out of you for being a whiny cunt.

Best advice I can give to you? Grow the fuck up, you little ungrateful twat. Stop being such a fucking child.

Also, this seems like BAAAW'ing to me.
>>
>>18631679
I don't know what to say to you to be honest. I tried to see it from your point of view and I assumed that more shit than I knew was going on but.... You're literally just whining about very very small things.
>>
Really, either grow up and learn that you are drowning in a glass of water, or commit suicide and release yourself of hell's most atrocious torment (i.e. "your mom asking your bitch ass for help while she supports your every need"). Incidentally, you'd be freeing the world of your fucking shit.
>>
>>18631683
So when do I get to complain? Only I'm getting a daily electric shock of 100 volts? Or is 99.9 volts too much?

Why do you think that everyone handles the same experience the same way? Do I really have to remind you that people have different brains? This is an issue that matters to me. Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this matter.

Maybe you have some issues of your own if I make you this angry. Maybe it is you who needs to grow the fuck up. Daddy is angry, the kid needs to stop talking back or daddy will beat him up.
>>
>>18631691
>>18631699
So I'm in the wrong here? My mom isn't the one whining and being annoying? So if you're a mother you get to be a complete cunt to people and they just have to deal with it?

When does a mothers behavior become unacceptable? It's not enough that is pisses me off?

I could use every single fucking argument you guys use and direct it at my mother.

"Just grow up mom, deal with it, your son doesn't like you, boo fucking hoo, you chose to give birth to him, gain some perspective"
>>
>>18631708

You get to complain when there's really unfair stuff happening to you. You don't get to complain when the only two things that happen to you are 1) "my mom asks for help" and 2) "my mom's life is way to centered on me".

How can't you even realize how much of a cunt you are being is sincerely baffling to me.

No, not everyone handles the same experience the same way. Like, not everyone handles being beaten up, being neglected, being insulted or being abused in the same way. But we're talking about being the son of a woman who FUCKING CARES, and justs asks for the tiniest little help in return.

This is an issue to you, yes. It also is a dumbfuck issue of no importance.

Again, grow the fuck up and stop playing the armchair psychiatrist.
>>
>>18631724

>>18631724
>>>18631691 (You)
>>>18631699
> So if you're a mother you get to be a complete cunt to people and they just have to deal with it?
>
Your mother does not sound like a cunt from what you have said, and to be honest, the fact you'd use that word for her is absolutely disgusting. I get that people have different thresholds of annoyance for things, but come on. You sound like someone with a huge amount of anger issues and/or depression, and I don't believe for a second this is purely to do with your mother.
>>
>>18631732

You guys seem to believe that this behavior she has is immune to any criticism. Even though I've told you it pisses me off, you just dismiss it.

It's fucking irrelevant what the cause of my frustration is, I want it to end.

>>18631733

You're right, my issues do extend further than my mother. The guy before you mentioned that I only get to complain if things are unfair. Guess what life is?

So I'm sorry for being a little pissed off that I have to deal with idiots wherever I go. If I don't want to talk to my mom about my life, it's because my life is boring as fuck, and I'm not trying to pretend that it isn't. The least she could do for me is let me live my boring life in solitude. I hate that she reminds me how shit my life is every time she wants to talk.
>>
File: twswiftin30yrs.jpg (61KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
twswiftin30yrs.jpg
61KB, 630x420px
>>18631708
Your mentality is exactly why people despise the younger generation. You are so obsessed with how you feel you've completely disregarded every other factor in the situation and have even gone so far as to say it is your right to have a comfy lifestyle provided for you.

Is it right for parents to treat their kids like slaves and personal property? No it is not. But that's not the situation you're describing.

Your mom is asking how your day was. Your mom asked you for some favors with a friend's computer. Then she bitched when you turned her down. That's her right to bitch just as it's your right to turn her down but don't expect any sympathy from anyone for it.

There is usually a pretty simple solution to your problem--you bring it up and work it out or ignore her. The thing is that your mom is the one providing for you so if you push too hard you could risk losing out on some of that free shit you enjoy. So now you're stuck in this super unfair world where your feelings don't matter as much as you want.

Parenting is a very gray area in many ways especially as the kid gets older but trying to stay involved is very normal. Asking your kid to help out with the knowledge they've gained over the years is normal. She's asking you a favor as her child. If you want her to start treating you like any other adult she would meet then I'd be very careful before crossing that bridge.
>>
>>18631724
>"Just grow up mom, deal with it, your son doesn't like you, boo fucking hoo, you chose to give birth to him, gain some perspective"

>Hey /adv/ I have a problem. There's someone who is living with me that I've been helping out. I don't charge them rent and help them out with food. I wanted him to help me out with something I thought was small but he refused and tells me to deal with it. What do?

Kick that little shit out.
>>
>>18631759
>You're right, my issues do extend further than my mother. The guy before you mentioned that I only get to complain if things are unfair. Guess what life is?
>So I'm sorry for being a little pissed off that I have to deal with idiots wherever I go. If I don't want to talk to my mom about my life, it's because my life is boring as fuck, and I'm not trying to pretend that it isn't. The least she could do for me is let me live my boring life in solitude. I hate that she reminds me how shit my life is every time she wants to talk.

You are such a whiny pinhead, boohooo you have idiots are work.... You get to go home to a caring family... I bet you hate christmas too ?

But in the sake of loving thy next:
>"Hi anonson how was your day"
>Hey mom, I'm being a massive edgelord teen I'd rather not discuss my work, I aint to keen on it, but how about we go out for dinner one day and we can talk about something else?
There, one happy AF mom...
>>
>>18631759
But you see she isn't psychic. She doesn't know that you feel unhappy with how your life is going and that by asking you about it she's opening sounds so to speak and hurting you. She's just your mother, she loves you and is interested in you and your life. I honestly believe that if you sorted out other issues in your life then what she does would not bother you half as much. After talking to you for a while here, I don't think you're selfish, I don't think you're ungrateful as such. I think you're hurting and you're using your mother as something to project all of your anger and frustration onto. How do you feel about that?
>>
>>18631691
pretty much this

i know it can be frustrating but cmon, i had to move out because my stepdad made passes at me and my mom would beat me with a cast iron pan and then call the cops and have me committed for "trying to kill myself"

these are small problems, you could instead try working on managing your anger
>>
>>18631763
So people hate young people because we think our feelings should matter. Because older people are selfish and only want to serve themselves. Big surprise there!

This thing you described about walking a fine line with your parents because they can kick you out at any time. Guess where else that happens? At work. So there is no place where you are safe from someone else's feelings trumping yours. That is very frustrating. Is that really a good reason to hate young people?

>>18631772
>>18631774

The most frustrating thing about this is that I have opened up to my mom many times. We always reach the same conclusion: life is unfair, I have to deal with fucking idiots whether I like it or not. My feelings don't matter all the time.

There is nothing she can do to change that. But what she CAN do is leave me the fuck alone, but she doesn't want to do that because even if I'm miserable and she could make my life a little less miserable, it's her feelings that are more important.

She needs to hear from me about my day even though the answer is the same every fucking time "just bored at work, bored at school, gonna go watch a movie and sleep".

Of course the amount of misery her innocent little questions cause me seems blown out of proportion, but it's only because it is a constant reminder that my feelings are not important. I don't want to be reminded of that at home, which is supposed to be a safe place.
>>
>>18631759
>I have to deal with idiots wherever I go.
Is that why you come here and make us deal with you?
>>
>>18631810
There is a massive distinction here. You are free to leave at any time. You don't have to give up anything if you leave. If I leave my house, I have to find a way to make money to be able to afford a comfortable standard of living.

I can't escape dealing with idiots unless I give up a huge amount of comfort or kill myself. My back is against the wall here, you can leave any time you want. You don't even have to read anything I have to say.

I know you're trying to be clever, but come on.
>>
File: 71ugTD5XDlL._UX385_.jpg (13KB, 385x360px) Image search: [Google]
71ugTD5XDlL._UX385_.jpg
13KB, 385x360px
>>18631809
>So people hate young people because we think our feelings should matter. Because older people are selfish and only want to serve themselves. Big surprise there!
No, people hate young people because they'rw own feelings are the only thing they take into perspective.

Here's the only real, feasible advice for your little problem fag, if you want your mother to stop nagging at you get the fuck out there, pay your bills and be a man.
>So I was curious about whether or not someone had successfully told their parents to fuck off and still been allowed to live under their roof
You can't you little leecher either get the fuck out there or stop being a big pussy and deal with it.
>>
File: 1457815489187.png (155KB, 455x396px) Image search: [Google]
1457815489187.png
155KB, 455x396px
>>18631815
>If I leave my house, I have to find a way to make money to be able to afford a comfortable standard of living.
You have to do something the entirety of the world population have to do in order to earn their living?
Oh for the love of cock life is so unfair ain't it? Why can't you just carry with your business and have someone clean your mess and wipe your ass without expecting anything in return?
>>
>>18631836
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
>>
>>18631844
>muh argumental fallacies
You lack so much self awareness you must be autistic, you just have to.
Pull that shit when you can actually take care of yourself like a man nerd, instead of crying that mom won't leave you alone while having to change your diapers
>>
>>18631809

>So people hate young people because we think our feelings should matter. Because older people are selfish and only want to serve themselves. Big surprise there!

Take a step back and re-evaluate this. You're bitching because of your feelings even after being provided for and generally having a decent lifestyle free of charge... And no, older people don't think you should be stone cold but there's a fucking balance to it and you seem to have no sense of it.

>This thing you described about walking a fine line with your parents because they can kick you out at any time. Guess where else that happens? At work.
>The most frustrating thing about this is that I have opened up to my mom many times. We always reach the same conclusion: life is unfair, I have to deal with fucking idiots whether I like it or not.

One of the biggest points of being a parent is preparing your kids for the real world which is exactly what she's trying to do. Kids who grow up with zero guidance statistically end up as train wrecks.

She's right. Life is shit for a lot of people. You seem to be upset that she won't give you your safe space to escape to and she's trying to make sure you've got the common decency to help out with mundane work and be sociable enough to not freak out about it.

Stop trying to make this entire situation about you and how tough it is for you and see it from her POV.
>>
>>18631850
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
>>18631852
I just happen to draw the line in the sand in a different place than you. That makes me insane, and you're just a well adjusted human being.

Everyone keeps telling me I need to change. So I'm just a computer right? Just change the code a little and I'll be all better. Fuck, does anyone around here have a keyboard?

We don't pick what pisses us off, yet I'm the one who needs to change or deal with it, because I'm the kid and she's the parent. Yeah, that's a good reason for someone's feelings to matter more than someone else's.

What exactly did she forget to teach me? Why am I so out of whack? Maybe I missed the course on being a yes man even if pisses me off because I'll be happier that way!
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
>>18631881
23. Here comes the name-calling!
>>
>>18631875
>Quotes logical fallacy
>We're discussing his shit character
>Stupid enough to not realize this

Yet you draw the line in the most idiotic place possible. If what she does puts you over the edge, then you're probably going to go crazy at what the world, the REAL world (and not the lite version you seem to be experiencing while living with mommy) has in store for you.

You need to change because your priorities and your perspective is fucked as shit. Simple as that. You don't realize, not even for a second, that there's another person that's being affected by your actions and opinions. You're such a self-centered edgelord that you don't even see that when your mom is being pissy about your shit attitude, maybe, just maybe, it's your fucking fault. You need to take a step back and take a second look at your shit. You don't need to change because you're the kid, you need to change because you're an ungrateful, entitled little cunt who has insulted your mother without any good reason to.

Also, you've failed to provide us with more info on why you're such a prick. You said your mom isn't the only thing making you mad, is she? What else is there?
>>
>>18631924
Yes, it has come to my attention that the real world is even worse than this bullshit. Yes, I will probably go fucking nuts if I have to put up with it every day.

Again, how do I change? Maybe I'm autistic. Is it my fault then?

I never said anything about this or called her names to her face, yet you think I'm the devil himself for even THINKING these things? How dare I have thoughts pop into my head without me filtering them through the special bad thoughts detector first.

What I think is absolutely insane about you guys and your perspectives is that you think I am the cause of all this. WHO GAVE BIRTH TO WHO? DID I GIVE BIRTH TO MYSELF?
>>
>>18631886
You're acting self-entitled. We all have to do things we don't like for other people. Suck it up, no matter how upset it makes you. Have you no respect for your elders or even any common decency?
Unlike other people here, I don't blame you, though. I blame this modern society of valueless, sensitive, and spoilt people. Your mother is also to blame for raising a shit like you hahaha like seriously I'm 19 and I have a 15 year old brother and neither of us act as immaturely and rudely as you do. What a fucking joke you are...can't even cope with a simple problem like this as an educated adult. You're so fucking w e a k.
(So am I for taking out my repressed anger at you lol so meta hjucks)
>>
>>18631959
The order of birth is irrelevant you blithering idiot. Stop turning your bratty behavior into a metaphysical debate hahahhaa you're priceless
>>
>>18631959
Look, don't take people's opinions on here too seriously. People who grew up with had home lives(like myself, and I commented to you earlier) just find it hard to find common ground with your arguments. You're not a monster or evil for expressing your views. I just suggest that you try to take steps to improve your life and make yourself feel better and more important. You won't believe it now, but in the future all this nonsense will be behind you. You're just going through a hard time and your venting. We all do it. Just try to not be too hard in your mother.
>>
>>18631964
I really haven't heard any good reasons why I should give a fuck about people related to me. All I've heard is that I'm the problem. Isn't that kind of a catch-22? If you don't like your family, you're the problem?

See in my world, when someone gives birth to someone else and expects that offspring to like them automatically, or else they will be kicked out, that kind of sounds like ... entitlement?

All I want is for her to leave me alone, but that's too much in your world. It's not enough that I help with chores whenever she asks or drive her places whenever she wants. I also have to act like I like her, otherwise it's all for naught! Everything cancels out if you don't like the person you are helping! It's like you never helped at all!
>>
>>18631972
Yeah man, what's the point in arguing in good faith? Might as well just devolve into name-calling, that is much more productive.
>>
>>18631959
OP is in reality a 15 year old pretending to be 23. Puts the whole argument into perspective...
>>
>how was work?
>how was school?

Dont like talking about either, try to bring up something I read in a book

>Wow, I have such a smart son

With parents everything comes back to how you make them look. They view you as an extension of themselves. You're a status token, they don't care if you enjoy things, they care that you're "smart" it is annoying as fuck desu.
>>
>>18631995
Just tell her to give you space. Communicate with her like a fucking man. Don't do this sneaky roundabout shit. What's the problem with talking to her?
>>
>>18631998
Yeah but I'm the bad guy because I don't like to be treated as a trophy. I have access to drinking water, how dare I complain about superficial behavior?
>>
>>18631978
I have controversial views on a wide range of topics like this one. Whenever I try to make friends, I end up having to lie about everything because if I tell them what I really think, they will sperg out like all the people in this thread. I really don't like having to lie to people all the time, but it looks like that is what I will have to do for the rest of my life. Anyone have any advice on how to be a good liar?
>>
File: 1502259748160.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502259748160.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>18632031
>they will sperg out like all the people in this thread
Ain't that rich.
>>
>>18632031
Man, you're such a fucking idiot. You act like people all around you are imbeciles and you're not only sane man left on Earth. News flash: You are not that smart and people annoy you because you're an edgelord with way too much time on his hands.

Don't be such a fucking moron an revaluate yourself. You're in the wrong because 1) you're a coward because you can't talk upfront with your mom (and I don't mean whine to her, actually talk) and 2) you behave like everyone else is wrong too. There's a thing called "common denominator", and it's seems you're it.

Get your head out of your ass, mister. Visit a psychologist, get your shit together, find a professional that'd help you to deal with your shit. At best you're only an entitled cunt, at worst you're a narcisist with a superiority complex.
>>
>>18632031
Your views are your own. I don't know what they are so I can't comment and say whether I agree or not, nor is that what this is about. However you don't have to lie. You can be yourself with your friends at the least right? Don't make yourself feel like you have to lie or your have views nobody else holds. As you go forward with life you'll change your own views and mindset anyway. I

I know your whole point is that annoyance is subjective and because other people here know of/had worse experiences you feel like they're saying it voids your emotions. It does not. I would just ask that you have a good think about your life and where it is, and where you would want it to go, and work towards that. There's a tone of stuff you can do even if you feel there isn't.
>>
>>18631123
>mom cares about you
>mom wants to know how your life is doing
>sperg out on 4chan about your mom caring for your life

Thank god I wasn't born autistic. Don't take your mom's love and attention for granted, you'll regret all those missed moments when she finally dies.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.