[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: shinji.gif (2MB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.gif
2MB, 500x212px
(English is not my first language)
So basically I had my first girlfriend for one year, but things are falling apart.

She has psychological issues (low selfsteem, talk about suicide constantly) and their parents are the cause. His father cheats on her mother every weekend and his mother has this psycho moments when she basically insults and shouts at my girlfriend, not sure if it's because of the stress or whathever, but it's no excuse. So basically my gf receives psychological abuse constantly in his house.

The thing is, I have clinical depression (4 years now) and I have done everything I could have done this year to make her happy, but I can't anymore. This thing has affected me way too much and I am living miserable. I love her, but I cannot mantain a sane relationship with her at the time, so I told her that the best way to fix this was to give us some time, maybe months. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>18630914
Yes. Your list of psychological issues aside, relationships frequently just don't work and better to end it and move on than stay and be miserable.
>>
>>18630914
Can't fix someone if you're broken. I think you did the right thing.

Also, 'his' is for guys and 'her' is for girls. So you wouldn't say 'his' when talking about your girlfriend.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Well anon, i wouldnt have done that, but you already did it, so make your best to rebuild yourself and if you comeback with her, you have to be the happy and active guy she needs, think about the image
>>
>>18630914
Shinji best boy
>>
Op here. Sheldon started crying and even hit me and saying she was going to commit suicide right there.

Couldn't do nothing, so we are together again and things has "calmed" I feel shitty and trapped. I'm only 21 years old for fucks sake
>>
File: conceit.jpg (23KB, 466x422px) Image search: [Google]
conceit.jpg
23KB, 466x422px
>>18631939
Bazinga

But seriously anon,might have to turn your Compassion off,cut contact, run away and not look back. I was like you with a girl like that for 2 years, in the end she dumped me saying she needed to get her shit together, which is fair but it hurt and she didnt seem to give a fuck about me afterwards. People that are hurt or broken use other people to soothe themselves whether they're aware of it or not. When they're done,they throw you away, save your manhood and sanity anon, just get out now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.