[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do the right thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502933975646.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1502933975646.gif
21KB, 312x253px
Ok, so I want to know if I did the right thing, /adv/.

About a year ago, I met this girl on an online dating service. I mean she was perfect- she was my religion, she was traditional, she was smart and she was beautiful.

Anyway, I didn't have a chance to message her before she slipped away and deactivated her profile. Well, I used my google-fu and found out who she was; I found her on facebook and shot her a lovely message. What surprised me was her response: normally most people run away from it. She was friendly and warm.

Anyway, she and I hit it off really well. For a bit. Then I found out she didn't want a long distance relationship. I was bummed, but I figured I could still keep her on as a friend. Of course I was lying to myself about it and my motivations.

So anyway, she and I kept up a rapport for the better part of four months.

Then school got pretty stressful and she went to haiti on her missionary trip. She and I messaged on winter break for a while and then we took a few months again sporadically speaking when we had an opportunity.

But basically I grew a spine around april and said fuck it. I told her the truth.

I told her that I had really strong feelings towards her.
>>
>>18630824
It won't lead anywhere but it's probably for the best. Find a girl you can actually meet up with and put your efforts there. Curious, what religion do you belong to?
>>
>>18630830

Its not important. But long story short, after failed overtures of trying to plan out a day to come out and meet her, I found out that she was being courted by someone else and that she hadn't bothered to disclose it to me. She even went so far as to ban me on her social media to hide me from the guy she was seeing.

I knew the truth; she valued her image of herself more than she valued our friendship.

I was so upset at the revelation that I threw myself in front of a car. I told her things about myself that I wouldn't tell anyone else; nothing bad, just things I would tell someone I trusted. I felt so betrayed.

So I told her such in a final message and then I messaged the guy who was seeing her.

I told him to be careful, and that he should demand the truth from her and to have her not withhold any information from him and to hold her accountable.
>>
File: 409.png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
604KB, 600x753px
>>18630840
>I was so upset at the revelation that I threw myself in front of a car.
Holy kek, you idiot
>>
>>18630840
Are you a Muslim?

I hope this is b8 because you sound fucking crazy
>>
>>18630843

You said it man.

The funny thing is is that this isn't the first guy she's dumped either. She dumped him over being a lutheran despite him going the whole nine yards with her with the exception of fucking.
>>
>>18630849

>I hope this is b8 because you sound fucking crazy

You wouldn't be the first to say that. But I'm just trying to make sure the guy she's seeing doesn't end up like me.
>>
>>18630840
It was not your place to message the guy, and you didn't have any reasons to anyway. Wtf OP, you two were not in a relationship. It sounds like you were just an internet friend to her, she was under no obligation to discuss her romantic life with you. It's really your fault only for blowing things out of proportion. You sound more crazy than her, and honestly again - it's your own fault for sticking around and orbiting her.
>>
>>18630854
Most guys do what you're suppose to and stop messaging a girl when she goes cold. Don't get so enamored with a girl you never met, it will save you a lot of heartache.
>>
>>18630854
>But I'm just trying to make sure the guy she's seeing doesn't end up like me.

You didn't end up the way you did because of her, you moron. You ended up like this because of your own idiocy and mental issues. She perceived you as a casual online friend, you perceived her as the love of your life. Dumbass
>>
File: 1499464370125.jpg (47KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499464370125.jpg
47KB, 540x636px
>>18630858
>>18630857

I guess I did it out of spite, now that you mention it.

Fuck her.
>>
>>18630840
Hm. I'm in an uncannily similar situation (at least before the part when you confessed and shit went down). I'll let this be a cautionary tale.

Anyway, yeah, you probably did the right thing by telling her how you feel. And warning the other guy was really thoughtful of you. But yeah, try not to throw yourself in front of a car over a broad in the future. It's definitely not worth it.
>>
>>18630880
>warning the other guy
Of her having online friends?
He literally said in his own post that he told her they were just friends and he confessed near the end and she immediately dropped him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.