[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from making out to sex? Is it bad if you spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: landrews.jpg (238KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
landrews.jpg
238KB, 1080x1080px
How do you go from making out to sex? Is it bad if you spend the night and don't have sex? If a girl doesn't help you take off her clothes at all does that just mean she's not really feeling it?
>>
>>18630722
No, it's not bad if you spend the night and don't have sex. It means you're both attracted to each other but one of you is not ready to have sex. Prove your worth by being an awesome cuddler.

If a girl does not co-operate at all in taking her clothes off it means she doesn't want to take her clothes off. Wait. It's just polite to wait until she's fully ready to get naked.
>>
>>18630722
It isn't necessarily bad as long as you made an effort 3 times to make something happen.
Typically for me it's
>kiss
>makeout
>grope ass/tits
>hump
>touch vag over clothes
>slip fingers in
>get her to touch my dick
>help her take off pants
>finger more
>kiss different places of her body
>take off my clothes
>slip it in

there are breaks inbetween those steps and naturally things can deviate but thats generally how it goes down for me. Foreplay may take a while to get her randy but be patient with it. Make it clear you want sex and you don't just want to hump her all night
>>
T H I C C
>>
>>18630744
This is pretty much the standard. Though just to add a bit

>kiss
>makeout
>kiss neck
>nibble on earlobe
>grope ass/tits
>hump
>touch vag over clothes
>slip fingers in
>get her to touch my dick
>take off her shirt
>suck on nipples while fingering
>help her take off pants
>finger more
>eat her out
>take off my clothes
>at this point, if she's polite, she will give you head and you can keep eating her out
>slip it in
>>
>>18630744
Pretty much this. The makeout goes from kissing to touching to basically foreplay. If you're both into it the progression is natural and if she's not complaining then it's a greenlight.
>>
>>18630771
Excuse fucking you where's the boob kissing/sucking if I don't have during the foreplay my sex is pretty much ruined
>>
>>18630800
>suck on nipples while fingering
>>
>>18630771
As a girl I have to say the neck kissing is really what will turn on a girl. If you do this and she breathes faster/returns the kisses it might turn into sex.
>>
>>18630821
Thanks sweetie but the men are talking, ask for permission before you speak.
>>
>>18630722

Put your hand on her thigh
Then grab her by the pussy
>>
>>18630722
You silently whip out your cock while you make out and put it in his hand.

It's guaranteed to work.
>>
>>18630885
You can ONLY do this if you're a star though.

If you're not a star, you CANNOT grab them by the pussy. It will be considered sexual assault.
>>
>>18630737
I disagree with your advice but have a question:

How do you be an awesome cuddler? I have tried to fall asleep with my arms around girls but they get tired. Is it something you get used to or what
>>
>>18631037
I always fall asleep on my back, with my arm beneath my gf's neck where I can stroke her neck/upper back. She's on her side with an arm over me and her leg raised up so her thigh is on my lower stomach/crotch region. Head on my chest. Rarely does it get uncomfortable in the middle of the night, and it's the fastest I fall asleep
>>
File: 1489420898514.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489420898514.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
>This whole thread
>>
>>18632236
>last reply before yours was 9 hours ago
Good one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.