[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486250293602.jpg (48KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1486250293602.jpg
48KB, 526x701px
I will get to the point fairly quickly, so have a bit of patience.

I have always been an attractive boy and needless to say, a decent amount smarter than the average folk (though it took me a long time to realise just how much).
I had my first actual experience with a girl by the time i got into puberty, at the age of 16. from then on, it was smooth sailing. I will keep it short by saying that, human interactions wasn't/isn't a foreign concept.
5 years ago, i started having feelings for my Cousin, first cousin. At first i thought it wasn't anything serious, she is yet another shallow girl that i find extremely attractive, ''it's simple excitement'' i said to myself, ''it will go away in a week, a month...''
We kept talking, keeping in touch, me sleeping at her place, watching movies, cuddling, she falling asleep on my chest. The usual generic stuff a ''couple'' does. Generic but, it was the first time that i actually Felt it. It was unique, it really was.
2 years ago, i cut off all communication with her, everything. You don't understand, everything. We live far away so it wasn't hard. Of course, i did not tell her the reason why i did that because, i don't know, i am afraid of my feelings, afraid it would turn into full blown love.
I am 23 now.

Father died in september last year. He was only 48

Cont.
>>
File: img.3224.jpg (33KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
img.3224.jpg
33KB, 405x720px
We came into contact again, because of that. And because of said circumstances, she didn't mention why i stopped the contact.
Turns out i still have these feelings for her, i think it's genuine Love. Actual Love. How rare is that?
So yeah, last month, i crashed at her place. We were holding hands for hours, not saying anything yet saying so much at the same time. I semi-jokingly asked her if i could massage her feet. She smiled, didn't say anything. I, fearless yet unsure, proceeded to remove her socks, she didn't resist. I just started massagin them, i am very good at it, always been. Being a male, i did the expected and slowly went up, caressing her pale, soft, cloud like legs. Skipped the dangerous parts of her body and went straight the her cute, baby-like belly. Looked up, she had her eyes closed.
Cont.
>>
>>18630574
>says he is smarter than most people
>wants to fuck a family member
Nigga, you just a (white)trash
>>
>>18630586
Without thinking twice about it, i made my move down there.
She slapped me so fucking hard guys, so fucking hard. I never recovered. She was so pissed off, i was so confused, so very embarassed, wanting to hide/disappear somewhere.
Basically i fucked up. We didn't talk for the rest of the night and i left quietly at noon the next day.
Do i tell her how i feel? She obviously doesn't feel that way judging from her reaction.
She is also 23, i am 2 weeks older.
Please help.
>>
honestly just fuck her and don't tell anyone. you seem to have a good thing going with her

what's stopping you? is there actually anything bad that you foresee happening or is it just >muh taboo

also the feet thing is hot t b h
>>
>>18630592
Find yourself a girlfriend who is not your cousin/sister/mother/aunt/grandmother. Don't confess to her because that is the ultimate cringe of all romantic moves. She clearly is not interesting in you the way you are interested in her, so if you really care about her, I suggest you to respect her choice and stay in your cousin lane.
Lastly, read all your posts again and realise how damn idiotic you sound. Good luck OP.
>>
>>18630592
oh fuck haha, disregard my reply >>18630595.
but there's still a good chance that she's likes you and was into it. It's hard for people to overcome barriers society imposes on them. It is possible she felt obligated to put a stop to it. Sounds weird to me that she cuddles with you, lets you massage her thighs and her lower stomach but then completely flips out. That wasn't a rational, grounded, fully decided and firm reaction. I'm positive she was at the very least unsure about what she felt/should do.

how did it feel in the moment? not everything can be logically interpreted
>>
>>18630592
Sounds to me like you misunderstood the cues. Just apologize to her. I mean, you're probably going to have a estranged relationship from now on, but telling her you're sorry is probably the best you can do.

Unless she's likely to tell other family members. That would be bad.
>>
>>18630601
either way, you shouldn't feel bad about what you did. You got all the green lights and made a move. It didn't work. Sometimes that just happens, but it doesn't mean you should stop pursuing things.

good going and good luck anon
>>
>>18630600
>Lastly, read all your posts again and realise how damn idiotic you sound.
Listen to this anon's wisdom.
>>
>>18630595
I don't see her that way. iI know how pathetic this sounds but it's the truth.
>>18630600
> I suggest you to respect her choice and stay in your cousin lane.
I will do just that. A girlfriend will probably make me forget about her and in a year or two, i will look back and probabyl cringe at this whole situation.
>>18630601
>how did it feel in the moment?
It felt like the right moment. Timing was perfect, i didn't rush it either.
>>18630607
I guess so. If i were to guess her point of view in that moment, i would be.. well nothihing like my interpretation of it.
>>18630608
>but it doesn't mean you should stop pursuing things.
Easy to say. I will try looking for an ''actual'' gf first. But i have the feeling that i will return to chasing her pretty soon.

Thank you all for your time.
>>
>needless to say, a decent amount smarter than the average folk (though it took me a long time to realise just how much).
You write like a teenager and you tried to fuck your cousin.

But yeah, I'm sure you're a genius.
>>
>>18630619
You will get the ''easy way out'' reply from me, bu tit's the truth. English is not my first language, it's my third, After greek and german.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.