[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm balding/have alopecia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170817_050452878~01.jpg (308KB, 1241x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_050452878~01.jpg
308KB, 1241x1193px
I'm a girl, this is on the side of my head, I have no idea if im really losing hair i have no idea what the fuck this is
I'm freaking out because my mom has alopecia and I don't want to get bald spots on my head, what can it be?
>>
Owner is patting you too hard.
>>
File: please be a cowlick.jpg (656KB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
please be a cowlick.jpg
656KB, 1773x1773px
Hair is overgrown, planned on getting it cut today.
also >inb4 dyke hair
After looking at it from different angles it kinda looks like the result of a cowlick, but maybe I'm just delusional, here's some shitty pics of it
>>
>>18630529
>I'm a girl, this is on the side of my head, I have no idea if im really losing hair i have no idea what the fuck this is
>I'm freaking out because my mom has alopecia and I don't want to get bald spots on my head, what can it be?
Wow, I thought you were an asian dude. Well, yeah, your haird does look thinner on that spot, but just to be sure, try washing your hair more and see if that see through stop stays. Try to see if you have the same density of hair in other places, maybe itš just your natural hair density. Other than that, go see a doctor. Maybe you have low iron, which most women do and are losing hair due to that or something else. My girlfied was losing hair because of that and after she started taking different supplements the doctor had prescribed her in 2 years time the density of her hair has improved greatly. Just don't stress too much, go see a doctor to see if you have any problems that might cause it or if itš just in your head.
>>
>>18630499
>>18630529
Eat almonds, 50gram of it daily for 2 weeks. Once every 3 days put extra virgin olive oil onto your hair and massage your scalp. Let it sit there for at least an hour and the wash it off with a Sulfate free shampoo. Eat salmon in these two weeks at least 4 times.
Watch your hair magically grow back.
Also, it's pretty much impossible for a woman to get bald. Or are you in hormone therapy? If yes, just stop it. You seem cute.
>>
>>18630614
Yeah I think I have asian hair or something, it's pretty annoying, I think that's the only spot with that density of hair, everywhere else it seems as thick as always, I'm going to look into getting my iron levels tested, I'm just worried about developing alopecia despite the fact that only my mom has it, the rest of my family has thick hair, neither of my grandfathers are bald.
>>18630628
That sounds expensive anon, my country's situation is fucked so I don't think I'll be able to do that, I haven't seen someone eat salmon in ages here, will coconut oil work if I don't have olive oil? that's scarce here too.
Again, it's alopecia I'm worried about
>you seem cute
Thanks anon, I wish more people told me that irl ;-;
>>
>>18630643
>will coconut oil work
In what part of earth is coconut oil more accessible than Olive oil?
>>
>>18630649
You can make it at home if you buy some coconuts, it's not that hard, on the other hand, olive oil is scarce and extremely expensive.
>>
>>18630658
Do you want to move to europe? I will take care of you. You only have to make me coconut oil once per week.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_234220.jpg (21KB, 549x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_234220.jpg
21KB, 549x414px
>>18630668
A-A-Anon stay on topic, moving to Europe won't make me less likely to be bald
>>
>>18630671
Yes it will. People in germany speak english so you won't have any problems communicating with them. And, again, you won't have to work and you can focus your energy on learning the language and raising Our children.
>>
File: IMG_20170808_100629.jpg (63KB, 961x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_100629.jpg
63KB, 961x715px
>>18630676
No one has ever wanted to have a family with me because I know how to make coconut oil, my autism isn't worth the oil anon
>>
>>18630690
Well you have the time to think about it until this thread dies. This is actually how things like that happen. They are sudden and unpredicatble and usually end up being the life changer that you needed.
Of course, it won't happen from one day to another. we have to get to know each other first via social media, skype calls etc. And after a few months, if it clicks between us, i will fly you over to germany and we live our life together, ending the long awaited search we had and filling that void that we always had but never knew what the cause of it was.

If it doesn't work out, you can always return to your homeland. There's nothing to lose for you. Well maybe a year or two of your life.
>>
>>18630711
Thanks...? But I really hope you're not serious lmao
>>
>>18630728
Two scenarios:
1. I'm not joking and this is your best chance to move to europe and possibly the last one you will get
or
2. I am at work right now and i'm bored so i shitpost on /adv/ and 4chan in general to pass my time creatively´while at the same time make 14€ per hour.
>>
>>18630745
Now I wish it was the first one :(
>>
>>18630787
Let me give you a Tip. I never said it can't be both. either way, you won't find out whcih one it is if you don't ask.
>>
Dyke lmao
>>
>>18630787
>>18630728
>>18630690
>>18630671
Have you told your parents yet?
>>
File: weihachtsmarkt-lauf-Pic01.jpg (89KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
weihachtsmarkt-lauf-Pic01.jpg
89KB, 800x533px
Search for Lauf an der Pegnitz. Think about it,
>>
>>18630529
that looks fine, it's common for hair to be naturally thin in certain areas

also, photographs/lighting can be misleading

just monitor if it changes
>>
>>18630499
Girl here who had alopecia, my great grandma had it...
I had big bald spots on the back of my head and got rid of them myself by treating it as if it were an allergic reaction rather than an "autoimmune disorder" and it worked. Of course, no one is taught to treat it this way because it doesn't generate any money. I found out it was due to an allergy to metal. I had to stop wearing metal jewelry and metal earrings etc. and I think I was also allergic to soy milk. My point is don't freak out too much because it's possible you can try to fix it this way too.
>>
>>18630628
>impossible for a woman to get bald

Yeah...that pretty much discredited everything else you said. Women go bald plenty they just hide it more often.
>>
File: IMG_20120915_162729.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120915_162729.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>18633050
Me btw. Yeah I know my hair looks gross. I would run my hands through it during the day to see when/if hair would fall out in order to try and determine if anything I was doing was causing it. And also was afraid to wash it in case more fell out. Made it kinda streaky...
>>
I hope the thread's still alive tomorrow so I can post an update
>>18632132
It didn't look like that months or weeks ago though, that's why I think it's worth worrying about
>>18633050
A family friend actually said I could be allergic to dogs, since I've been taking care of one for 2/3 weeks until today and I hadn't noticed the bald spot until yesterday (it's a long shot though) I have no idea what else I could be allergic to that I don't know about, I'm going to the endocrinologist next week anyway and try to get a haircut that covers it tomorrow, thanks.
>>
File: wooper.gif (328KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.gif
328KB, 500x287px
>>18633188
Can be foods that you may have recently acquired an allergy for, or recently started eating. There's probably a list online you can look at of common food culprits. My tap water was actually the biggest culprit because we have old shitty pipes that were leaking lead. Move anywhere new recently with shitty pipes?
>>
>>18633206
I'll look the foods up although I only suffer from atopic allergies (Do I just look up foods that cause allergies?), I haven't eaten anything new recently, we don't drink tap water but I'm pretty sure every single pipe in this country is shitty, if the water was the culprit I would've been bald years ago
>>
>>18633222
There's actually something called the autoimmune protocol diet that you can try...if I were you maybe try eliminating one thing on the list at a time to see which one is the main culprit, then go back to your regular diet just omitting the type of food that was causing you trouble. If you ever do progress to bald spots that is.
http://www.saragottfriedmd.com/is-the-autoimmune-protocol-necessary/
>>
>>18633227
Thanks for the info, it'll be hard to follow with ny country's food shortage but I'll try my best to not eat some of them, I'll just wait to hear what the doctor has to say, I hope I'm just lacking vitamins or have problems with my hormones, or the dog allergy theory
>>
>>18633237
Yeah following it to the t is hard I think. I just avoid some of the stuff on the list.
>>
>>18633222
Just wanted to also say you can develop allergies to things that you weren't allergic to before. So it can be something you don't expect. Hope you can fix the issue!
>>
>>18633054
My Lad i am talking about natural causes like genes. Of course, if a woman got alergies or in this case, alopecia, then yeah, they can go bald.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.