[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP - what does the winky face mean here???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

HELP - what does the winky face mean here???
>>
Nothing, it was just a polite way to end the message because they used a pet name with you.
>>
Give us more context
How do you know this person?
>>
>>18630496
I work with her. We matched on tinder and became close but then had a falling out. We'Ve started talkin again but it is a bit strained atm.

That's all I know.
>>
it means she wants the pc fixed as soon as possible
>>
>>18630511
This.

She's giving you a whiff of her cunt so you'll fix her pc like the good little cuck you are.
>>
>>18630489
Dont fix her pc and ask her on date instead. Let some beta orbiter to fix it while you fuck her on coach. Or tell her you fix IT for 20$/hour rate.
>>
>>18630489
It means nothing but has accomplished the goal of getting you to overthink the situation. She is using you.
>>
File: 1502432961146.gif (939KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1502432961146.gif
939KB, 500x210px
>>18630509
she either wants to fuck or just wants to use you for IT support. go over to her place and if she doesn't want to fuck say you don't know how to fix her shit and go home.
>>
She wants you to fix get computer. She isn't going to fuck you or something
>>
>>18630489
She's being flirty with you because she's getting something for free and would like to maintain such an arrangement
>>
Get payment first.
>>
>>18631207
100% correct. She's not gonna let you fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.