[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop getting so mad at shit so easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: anothermeme.png (113KB, 633x357px) Image search: [Google]
anothermeme.png
113KB, 633x357px
how do i stop getting so mad at shit so easily
>>
>>18630335
Well, try to do some sports and find what makes you angry and why because these things have a deeper root in you and the other thing is you get mad for a reason find that reason and think of a solution. On the other hand, it's okay to get mad sometimes, but if you are constantly frustrated, then the first half of the advice is for you.
>>
>>18630335
You're compensating for something. When I was younger and still in high school, I would get mad whenever people make little mistakes because I thought it would make me look smarter, but it just made me look annoying.
>>
>>18630335
What the fuck you mean by that? You wanna fight?
>>
File: 1498106940214.jpg (6KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498106940214.jpg
6KB, 244x250px
>>18630335
I feel like much of your anger stems from a lack of understanding. Rather than getting mad at a loss, focus on understanding why you lost. Aside from "that's bullshit" try to understand why you lost and you will be further away from being the faggot that you are currently.

Btw eat dicks faggot.
>>
I try to be aloof and make jokes to cover up my frustrations. I say things like, "I'm just happy to be here." when everything is going to shit.

Of course I don't MEAN that but I try to maintain a state of a sarcastic cynicism to help me get through the day. I never attack anybody with my words though.
>>
>>18630335
#puberty
#pubertyforlife
>>
>>18630335
Take a deep breath and think through why you're upset. If you can, leave the situation to give yourself time to relax. Rational thought is the enemy of anger, so think about why you're mad, then think of the appropriate response to whatever it may be
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.