[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoided on Facebook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sceptical-police-officer.jpg (52KB, 620x823px) Image search: [Google]
sceptical-police-officer.jpg
52KB, 620x823px
A long time friend of mine, whom I know mainly through Facebook, appears to be avoiding contact with me.

The last time we talked was mid-July, when we messaged each other. She mentioned I should come down to visit her to where she recently moved, and even stated that she would pay for my ticket and expenses. I expressed interest, but said I would have to wait a little bit due to other obligations right now. The conversation carried on like normal until one of us logged off.

After that, it seems that she's ghosting me. All the stuff I've sent on Messenger are all marked as "read," but not replied. Any comments I leave on her posts, she'll just "like" or respond to each and every single comments but mine. LITERALLY. Every post on her Facebook BUT the ones I make get responded to, "liked," &. Absolutely everybody else, just not me. Enough for them to stick out and warrant making this thread

And, I don't know why, it's kind of making me worried; or at the very least perplexed. My gut just keeps telling me something is up. And I don't want to lose a long time friend.

She and I are both in our early thirties.
>>
Just stop liking and commenting. Then see what happens.
>>
>>18630131
Any theories on to what's going on with her, though?
>>
>>18630091
Just give her a call WTF

To hell with facebook. You got balls so use them once in a while
>>
>>18630138
No other means of contact other than FB.
>>
>>18630139
What I would do is stop that virtual thing. Leave a couple o days or more not doing anything online towards her. Come back with a "Hello how are you ? By the way what's youe number it will be easier to talk I hate facebook lol" message. And NOW, you can do some real shit. Prefer calls at the end of the day than texts.
>>
>>18630159
Cool. Cool. But any ideas to what's up with her currently? It's out of character.
>>
>>18630159
that doesn't explain her behaviour, idiot
>>
>>18630160
Dude do I really have to say it. She is loosing interests. She made a clear proposal to you. Which tou didn't accept for whatever reason. Perhaps it's done and over now. Once a woman's interest level drops below a threshold it's done for life. I suggest you act quickly making real proposals and stop the online thing.
>>
>>18630161
Suck my dick and swallow the cum
>>
>>18630162
>projecting
>>
>>18630162
>She is loosing interests.
Did OP even mention romantic involvement? Seems purely platonic from what I read.
>>
I think she's found something or someone else that's worth her time. She's not ganna tell you anything directly but usually when a girl goes out of her way to neglect you it's usually a good idea to move on. Not worth the stress imo
>>
>>18630514
Moving on is stress.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.