[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Fap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (131KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 900x750px
Its been two weeks that I didnt fap , I need advice im thinking about it for an hour , I know that fapping have benefits but the thing of being addicted is not something I like
>>
Im in the same boat as you, but too much fapping makes you improductive with the girls and kind of unmotivated, so just watch a movie, or do some excercise or play some games.
>>
>>18630000
Stimulate your mind through other things. Read a book, watch a movie, go out with friends it's not that hard.
>>
>>18630000
Take cold showers when getting the urge.
Taking cold showers are good mentally anyways.
>>
>>18630466
This

Reading improves concentration and takes your mind off things like no other activity I find.
>>
>>18630000
The point of nofap is to use your sexual energy for something productive.

Learn a new skill. Go somewhere. Improve yourself.
>>
Get laid somehow or get Tinder. Also do whatever everyone else is saying (read and shit). Do something with your life otherwise that hole won't close
>>
Stop doing that shit or you'll have blue balls. Fuck Freud
>>
>>18630000
I will never understand Nofap.
It's just a way of shifting the """blame""" onto your masturbation habits and not realizing the fact that you're just a lazy fuck. I did no fap a couple times.
Fucking nothing.
No difference at all.
I still did nothing, the only difference was I didn't jack off. What you really need to do is stop doing nothing. Nofap only works if you replace fapping with doing something productive, because; holy fuck! You were never doing anything productive!
Wow! Who would have guessed that deciding to do something would help?
Wow. Truly shocking.!!!11!
The fault is not on your masturbation habits (unless its actually fucking compulsive and you spend HOURS jerking off) its on the fact that you have no fucking drive to do anything and you legitimately need to just pull yourself up and do it. If using Nofap helps you and tricks you into thinking that not jerking off is helping you out, than so be it, but believe it or not you can still be fucking productive and improve yourself while touching your dick.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.