[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sold a car through the 5 miles app. I signed the title and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Franc.jpg (159KB, 948x765px) Image search: [Google]
Franc.jpg
159KB, 948x765px
I sold a car through the 5 miles app. I signed the title and took the money.

My friend asked me if I took the pic of the title, or the pic of the buyers license or if I took out the number plates from the car.

He told me that Im the biggest fucking retard on the planet and stopped replying.

Can somebody help me out here? What could go wrong here? Can he misuse the number plates? I've lived a very sheltered life bros. Don't have any family either. Please go easy on me. I have no idea about the formalities. Thanks
>>
>>18629675
Oh boy
>>
>>18629707
??
>>
>>18629718
Oh anon I can't even.
>>
>>18629722
Please respond man. I'm freaking out over here. :(. Have no one to talk to
>>
>>18629675
Please tell me this is bait anon. Don't tell me you can be this retarded
>>
>>18629675
Geez dude, you fucked up. Rip in peace OP
>>
>>18629728
It isn't dude. I know I am retarded. What are my options.
>>
>>18629732
At this point your best option might be clorox
>>
>>18629675

1. If the guy does anything illegal and your tag is still on it, they're coming for you.
2. Having pictures of title and the buyer's license is stupid though. If you asked to take a picture of my license because you sold me a car, I'd tell you to go eat a dick.

>you sells car
>you gets money
>you take tag off of car (unless it's a family friend or something and you know they'll send the tag back to you)
>you sign title
>you shake guy's hand

Also what is it with you kids and fucking APPLICATIONS?
>>
>>18629742
What are my options now. The buyer stopped responding. Please help
>>
I say don't worry about it. Just make sure the insurance company knows so that the car isn't on your policy anymore. That way if he wrecks or something it doesn't come out of your insurance.
>>
>>18629756
But he'll still have the number plates right?
>>
>>18629780
also tell the DMV you sold the car
>>
You're fucked m8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.