[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO IT HAS COME TO THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: very sad fox.jpg (83KB, 521x514px) Image search: [Google]
very sad fox.jpg
83KB, 521x514px
i tried to prevent to post that shit on /adv/ for weeks now, but i cant anymore, since im also drunk and all that. anyways

>theres some girl
>me and her study together and are flatmates
>we watch netflix alone a lot
>months ago i noticed she likes me a lot-lot
>dont want anything more of her
>it gets more touchy
>we usually lie arm in arm, with her head on my chest and such
>sometimes i fondle her tits and thighs because she has very big tits and i enjoy it
>always watch out not to hold her hand or stay over (even though she wants me to) because i dont want to get her hopes up
>i like her but i keep telling myself im not crushing on her or anything
>make up retarded excuses for myself (you dont really like her, shes fat, you dont have a lot in common)
>suddenly, everything is kinda strange
>ask her one time whats wrong
>she confesses she banged some dude that studies with us as well
>realize im hopelessly in love with her
>all my chances are gone
>its all my fucking fault
>my one chance at happiness gone

what do
>>
Pls respond
>>
>>18629470
Top kek, cucked even before the relationship started. You could try an hero anon
>>
>>18629470
LOL
>>
>>18629809
>>18629970
Yes, yes i know it's pretty funny, but what should i do now
>>
soooooo...maybe she did it to get your attention? or lied about it? how about you talk to her and ask her if she still feels something about you?
>>
>>18630354
Dont go in hoping she didnt

You kinda lead her on
>>
>>18629470
>leads her on while still enjoying the perks of fondling and neglects her
>she takes the hint and finds someone else to be with
>LOL WHAT DO I DO

Don't be such an idiot next time and just go for it?
>>
Give her like 2 weeks or so, she just had casual sex, I don't think it changes anything.
If you still like her, just go for it. As long as she doesn't have a new sweetheart/go on dates you're good to go.

Question is, do you really love her or are you just a jelaous, possesive prick?
>>
>>18630350
Stop going over her house. Look OP, she had a lot of guys over laying around, watching movies and fondling and she wanted to fuck the other guy, not you. Its also possible you aren't even next in queue but one of the other guys.

Somehow you guys think she doesn't fuck you because you don't make a move but a woman fucks the guy she wants to fuck.
>>
>>18630806
It may have been casual sex but likely she liked the other guy and fucked him hoping to seal the deal and is uncomfortable hugging up and having OP over since her eye is on the other guy. Kinda applaud her for that. Get rid of OP so the other guy doesn't get the wrong idea.
>>
>>18630356
I know she did, i felt it, asked her, and she told me.
>>18630734
But i feel like its too late now. We still hang out but shes only as needy as before when i pretty much ignore her over the day.
>>18630806
I hope youre right, she did tell me she needs time for all of this.
>>18630855
You dont even know how wrong you are
>>18630860
Well shes not uncomfortable with that but i still dont know how to go further.

I think i should just not bother her for a while and then see where she leads it.
>>
>>18630806
>Question is, do you really love her or are you just a jelaous, possesive prick?
regarding that, i may be a little bit of a cunt sometimes but i geniuely really really like her. actually i cant remember ever feeling the same for another gal. just thinking that she may have lied to me (i don't think she did) and theres still something between them destroys me.
>>
>>18631230
OP seriously, you have to accept the fact that women fuck the person they want to fuck and most of us will not fuck another guy if we have feelings for another even if there is no relationship yet. For me personally, when I like a guy I don't want another guy to even touch me.
>>
>>18630806
>she just had casual sex
>just casual sex
Absolutely degenerate

>do you really love her or are you just a jelaous, possesive prick?
Of course, it's his fault he's disgusted when women degrade themselves, right?
>>
>>18631262
dude please don't pretend you know a lot of shit about "women" and then say crap like that. seriously. you don't know her at all, and your personal likes and dislikes are insanely irrelevant to me. she made moves often enough, i just didnt want to fuck her at that point.

>>18631272
eh ist my fault. i should not have lied to myself like that.
>>
You're not in love with her. You just think you are because you realized she has other options and isn't "yours". You probably enjoyed the attention from her and believed that attention to be exclusively yours and now you know it's not, and you're feeling jealous and a bit possessive.
>>
>>18631262
>most of us will not fuck another guy if we have feelings for another
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

That was funny.

And I guess you missed the fat (will fuck anything) part.
>>
>>18631404
i dont know man, it feels pretty terrible.
also there was a time (nearly a year ago) when i already knew her very well and she had something with some guy and told me about it (we talk a lot about stuff) and i didnt give a single fuck. whatever feelings i have, they developed in the last few weeks i suppose.

seriously i wish i could just switch it off, because i cant stop thinking about her.

>>18631437
shes a tiny bit fat but still very cute in my eyes. i suppose many dudes would not start anything with her because shes a little on the heavy side, and desu this was the main reason why i tried to myke myself believe i dont want anything from her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.