[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

URGENT ADVICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

3 days back I shaved the area around my dick and balls and the area above the dick is itching uncontrollably. I put some rubbing alcohol all over hoping the itching would go away but the itching reduced and came all over again at full force.

What do I do now?

I'm still scratching.
>>
>>18629362
that happens, leave it a few days and youll be fine
>>
>>18629387
Alright so until then is there something i can do to get even a slight relief?
>>
Check out a product called tend skin, you can even diy it. Next time use a new razor to make sure you don't get any irritation or razor bumps. Google the best way to shave pubes, lots of online guides give you good tips. Find the best way to do it so you don't end up in this pain again.
>>
>>18629402
Warm wash cloth, witch hazel, anti itch cream. Maybe even ice it.
>>
>>18629406
Yikes, that's where I must've messed up. I used my once-used armpit razor to shave my dick and balls.

Thank you. I'll look into that.
>>
>>18629411
literally do none of that, apply a cool compress and you should be right
>>
>>18629418
>cool compress
OP here. Like an ice pack? I don't have one but will ice do?
>>
Dont shave genital area with a razor the painful itch is inevitable. Use a trimming machine without the plastic protection (only the super short metal one)
>>
that's just what happens when you shave you retard

its basically because you didn't remove the hairs completely but cut them off where they are the thickest and also made them sharp (or as sharp as a hair can be). Then as they grow longer again they are going to scrape and itch

Some people itch more, some less but shaving definitely isn't for everyone.

Waxing removes the whole hair and when it grows back (which takes much longer than with a shave) the tip will be thin and non scratchy. Of course, waxing itself is infinitely less pleasant than shaving but if done by a professional its not that bad, there are also other methods for epilation like chemicals n stuff but I haven't tried those, supposedly painless.
>>
also definitely don't use rubbing alcohol, thats beyond retarded. All it does is dry your skin which makes small flakes and even more itchy in the long run
>>
>>18629430
run a hand towel under cold water for a bit, or maybee a bit of ice wrapped up in a hand towel
>>
>>18629536
Can you even wax a penis?
>>
>>18630149
it would be extremely painful
>>
You can apply a bit of hydrocortisone cream. That will stop the itch. I googled and it's safe for that area.
>>
>>18629362
gonna itch until your skin gets used to being shaved there. Rubbing alcohol helps with your hairs not becoming ingrown/infected
>>
>>18630217
U U U U
>>
>>18629362
use nair.
>>
If you do it again trim first and use a fresh blade. Maybe even some shaving cream or conditioner.
>>
>>18629362
put some baby cologne on the already shaven, it will burn at first but its just killing the bacteria
>>
Just stick to trimming, shaving all the way is for faggots and male models.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.