[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive, manipulative girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hi. So here's the deal: I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 3 years, we are living together. Things had their ups and downs as per usual, but one particular incident has started to make me think. So, about 2 weeks ago she was getting very agitated about nothing at all, starting to insult me heavily and breaking up in the process. Including this, she printed a cancellation form for our flat and brought it to the post office; she was also talking about having real good sex when she's finally at the festival she was going to attend a few days later. When she was gone, I was very agitated, hurt and upset so I decided to sign up to tinder to hook up, since she had left me after all. I met up with a woman, even though we just had some tea and a nice conversation. When my girlfriend came back home about a week later ( we hadn't really had any contact in this time since, well she broke up with me and i was kind of looking for a new flat), she started acting all aggressive and weird, while I was in the shower she snagged my phone and checked tinder. She then went on a massive rage, saying I had been unfaithful and whatnot. In the process, she told me that 'from her side of things we were still a couple' and that she hadn't actually sent the cancellation mail but only wanted to threaten me. She also hit me quite roughly, giving me a few bruises in the process. She had gotten that impulsive before but I was always ready to forgive and look for blame on my end; this has gone as far as being threatened with a knife by her. So I took a step back and decided to just lock myself into one of the rooms to ride this out and hopefully have a rational conversation once she cooled down. Little did I know that she started taking to some friends and her family, saying that I had been unfaithful and I would be threatening and hitting (!; I have NEVER in our relationship laid a finger on her) her.
(1)
>>
(2)
In the consequence, I received literal threats to my life would I ever be seen again or do something like that again. Since I couldn't put up with this anymore, i decided to tell those individuals the actual story and how shit went down. Tonight, she came home after, so I can assume, having gotten wind of the fact that i told those people my side of the story. She was super upset and started trying to hit me again, followed by a massive breakdown in which she accused me of destroying her life by telling people how things actually were.

Really the only question i have is, did I really do something wrong? I wasn't meaning to hurt her, I just didn't think i should have to fear for my safety due to manipulative and hurtful lies
>>
Pls help
>>
No you did nothing wrong. She is abusive. I would leave if I were you. If you can find a friend to stay with while you things cool off, then speak to your landlord about taking your name off the lease, and move your stuff while she is out.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.