[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally kissed a girl thanks to my own ability, so since i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: closing-credit-songs.png (465KB, 730x420px) Image search: [Google]
closing-credit-songs.png
465KB, 730x420px
I finally kissed a girl thanks to my own ability, so since i have literally no experience in relationships I need some advice getting past the second base.

It wasn't a very good kiss because it was the decond of my life, but the girl understand, but I still feel kinda akward to say "Hey remember thar shitty kiss I gave you? Want another?"
>>
Just out of curiosity, how old are you? Maybe take her out on a date or something, don't just ask for another kiss...
>>
>>18629316
20, I already asked her on a date, but she is kinda busy with college, and so am I, so I don't know when we will have the chance to go out on that date.
>>
>>18629384
No time to go to a party together on the weekend or watch a movie on Netflix? It doesn't need to be a proper date but it'll be less weird than meeting up just for a kiss.
>>
bitch be honest with her with confidence and she wont mind at all
>>
>>18629413

why tell her the kiss was "shitty" ???

to you it it was ur second kiss so it even if it wasnt good it sure as heck wasnt shitty for you
>>
>>18629393
Well, we live in different cities, so it can be kinda hard to do that, but I can try.

We mostly hang out between classes in college.

Living in the country can be hard sometimes
>>
>>18629413
I was, I think she didn't mind, but I not the type of person that takes shit for granted
>>
>>18629419
Because I know how a good kiss is, and this one wasn't one of them.

Also I didn't say to her it was a shitty kiss, just that it was my second.
>>
>>18629314
Good for you Anon, I actually had my first kiss recently on July 4th as well (Age 20 coincidentally) there's hope for everyone.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.