[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499140706582.jpg (10KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
1499140706582.jpg
10KB, 261x223px
>in a great relationship
>gf always has fun on dates, hold hands etc
>sucks at texting me back

is she just a shitty texter or...?
>>
>>18629220

I think you're super fucking lucky if you're in a relationship and your biggest issue is that she's a shitty texter.
>>
>>18629251
Well it isn't that she takes a long time to respond, it's that often she doesn't respond at ALL that gets me thinking...
>>
the only way to find out is to send her texts over and over, obsessively over an entire week with increasingly desperate content

then when she breaks up with you, you can accuse her of cheating on you and confirm it in your own mind by her telling you that you are crazy
>>
>>18629220
She's just a shirt texter.

t. shitty texter in a great relationship
>>
>>18629220
She probably likes you but also likes the power she has over you in the texting game. "Shitty texter" is a meme unless the person has mental issues

t. "shitty texter" who just uses it as a means of manipulation
>>
Usually one person in the relationship is a shitty texter. Just tell her it's important to you that you talk more and see how she's doing throughout the day. Otherwise find someone else to text.
>>
>>18629220
Post her texts
>>
>>18629220
One thing that helps is observing how often she is on her phone. I've noticed that if a woman always has their phone on them and always is checking/using it and doesn't reply then there is something to it. If your gf always forgets her phone or hardly uses it then I wouldn't think too much about it.
>>
>>18629220
>>sucks at texting me back
Why are you in a relationship with a girl that cannot text you back? I mean, goddamn, that is the number one indicator she loves and cares for you and committed and will never cheat. Find another girl, one that willingly will text you first and stop all to respond to one of yours.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.