[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i deal with my best friend dropping me for my political views

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: reeee2.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
reeee2.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>
man i want to be alt right too but my man won't let me
>>
i forgot to add a comment when i posted, but more or less she said i was backwards and Islamophobic for my political views but when i tried to speak about them she said she did not want to discuss them with me.
>>
>>18629119
Since you're a frog poster, I bet you have meme-tier views. I don't blame your friend. Being around /pol/ is insufferable.
>>
>>18629119
Realize they weren't really a friend.
>>
Obviously you aren't that intimate with your best friends if your political views surprise them to the point that they ditch you completely.
>>
actually, im a liberal, i just like pepe. im also black so /pol/ does not like me much
>>
>> No.18629129
i guess so, i wasnt leftist enough for her
>>
>>18629126
>she said I was backwards and Islamophobic
>actually I'm a liberal

Something isn't adding up here.
>>
>>18629141
because i talk badly about islamic honor killings and the treatment of women and gays.
>>
>>18629139
>reducing foreign policy to a left-right issue
you're a retard and probably said something extremely prejudicial
>>
>>18629141
Name one thing that is liberal about Islam. Go ahead, faggot.
>>
>>18629142
Just tell your friend you want to make up and don't talk about politics together again.
>>
>>18629144
In the argument i had with her she made it a left right issue, clearly it has more nuance than that but id have to go into a lot of detail to explain the conversation i had with her.
>>
>>18629145
liberals essentially believe that people should be able to do whatever they want so long as it doesn't concretely hurt other people. neo-liberalism is more restrictive, and believes that people doing whatever they want has a lot to do with regulation and forced "equality."

a liberal would typically believe that people should be allowed to immigrate regardless of their religion, and that people have the right to practice their religion in any way they want so long as it doesn't violate the law.

you probably don't even understand any of this, and should just focus on Yu Gi Oh or whatever black dweebs like.
>>
>>18629145
Most liberals wouldn't dare say anything offensive about Islam.
>>
>>18629119
>best friend
>>18629139
>her
lol what a retard
>>
>>18629157
you're replying to someone different he isnt OP i am, i probably should have been a name fag :c
>>
Actually now that i think about it, this was a poorly constructed thread and i should try again. And add more detail, sorry first post on 4chan
>>
>>18629169
put all the detail in the first post
>>
>>18629119
Friendships go beyond politics. How do you call a person who ditched you instead of discussing with you a friend? Did you not have anything between you outside of politics. C'mon people, don't call anyone and everyone a friend. You deal with it by finding non-retards for friends.
>because i talk badly about islamic honor killings and the treatment of women and gays.
Do you really want such a braindead person in your life OP?
>>
Friends don't drop people for their opinions
>>
He wasn't really your friend then.
>>
>>18629119

Friends are overrated. Get over it.
>>
>>18629145

Being able to have a harem of wives like in anime, for one
>>
>>18629119
Don't make up. She sounds like an absolute bitch lol. Unless you said something third reichish she has no right at all to try and suppress your opinions. She sounds incredibly immature.
>>
>>18629119

Maybe, don't be a prejudice piece of shit.

I'm so tired of this bullshit where you're against muslim immigration and deny that you're xenophobic.

No...you fucking are...own up to your shit. If you realize some of the shit you say as offensive, maybe then you won't be so offensive anymore.

Then hopefully you'll realize what an actual asshole you are and you'll change.
>>
>>18629129
I see people say this and it sounds like a cop out everytime
>>
File: 1492742247092.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492742247092.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>18629127
>Being around /pol/ is insufferable.
This, I don't mind being around left-wing or right-wing individuals but when that shit start seeping into your personality on a /pol/ or Tumblr level, I just bail.
>>
>>18629134

>I'm also black

Then man up you goofy piece of shit.

Stop letting the team down by acting like a pussy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.