[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded religous people annoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500613845918.jpg (241KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1500613845918.jpg
241KB, 1080x1348px
So there is two guys at my work , making pretty much fun of me cause i dont believe in god. Both didnt even pass high school even the easiest subject. I always tell them that they believe in something that doesnt exist. But they are annoying af and keeps on harassing. Im not a fucking pussy who tells the work leaders that they are annoying af. What can i do? Im about to burst and fight them. They are muslims i was one as well before. Thats why they are cracking on me easier.
>>
>>18629028
I'd ignore them and not really know what to do

So anyone who helps OP is also helping me (but I'm never going to fight someone)
>>
>>18629028
Get aggressive. Not in a physical sense, ever. But tell them to fuck off and ask where was Allah when they were failing high school like idiots. They'll be shocked as hell and likely won't no what to say. But you need to make it obvious it's coming from a place of real anger within you. That's what I'd do anyway.
>>
>>18629042
No don't insult them
>>
>>18629048
They are insulting you and the way to make it stop is to show them you aren't a pussy and can bite back. Do whatever feels right for you, but that is still my advice. And as the counter advice here is simply ''no don't do that'' and nothing remotely helpful..... Well, it's up to you anon.
>>
>>18629049
Bitch, I-

See? Aggressions never a good reaction. If I said that in real life I'd ruin my life.

Retard...

Oops see? Stop trying to dominate others, this is a civilized society (or we try to be)

Change please, I will too
>>
>>18629055
You would ruin your life? Well there's a fucking exaggeration. What you'd call aggression in this situation I would call defending yourself and not letting people make little of you/bully you. As that's what we're talking about here.
>>
>>18629059
Ok

OP wants to fight his coworkers... so encouraging him will ruin his life by getting jail or fired.

I'm not about that life, just keep ignoring or snitch on them, I think...
>>
>>18629028
Hey there. I think I might have some actual advice that doesn't include being aggressive.

Raised in a muslim household, lived with Muslim people, not Muslim myself. I'm secular.

If these two guys are Muslim, I suggest you remind them that the qu'uraan has several passages that remind Islamic followers to be respectful of the beliefs of others. By telling them that they believe in something that doesn't exist, you're stooping to their level by undermining their beliefs like they undermine your belief that God doesn't exist. So, next time they start pulling some crap, say that although you don't believe what they do, you can still respect what they believe in. And then drop a remark like "I think I read something like that in the qu'uraan once". If they don't shut up after that, just ignore them. They are probably not true Muslims (even though they say they are) and complete fucking idiots. Don't give them an iota of your time
>>
>>18629060
I never advised OP to fight anybody. In fact I explicitly advised him/her not too. Answering back however, giving crap back to people who give crap to you... That's different. Nobody needs to put up with bullying, you need to know how to answer these people to make them stop.
>>
File: taken bait.jpg (27KB, 225x225px)
taken bait.jpg
27KB, 225x225px
>>18629028
TL;DR: Nice troll post. Kill yourself.

>I'm not going to tell the manager that they are harassing me. I'm just going to burst in and fight them like Bruce Lee.

This is a troll post. They want to start a big debate about atheism and probably muslims. I don't know why they don't have a life, but just hide the thread and move on. Type "sage" in the options field if you don't want to bump the troll thread.
>>
In the future, do not tell people that their god does not exist. Even if they are being bothersome to you first, it will achieve absolutely nothing but piss them off and make you look like an edgelord who gets off on telling people that they are wrong to an outsider. Or worse, if they already see you as worse than a non-believer because you abandoned the Muslim faith, you can aggravate them further by trying to humiliate them.

Try to make the tone lighter. Stick more to comments like "you do you, I am fine with my godless life". You are at work, you are supposed to act like a professional. If you are the one trying to make light of the situation and not being confrontational, you will come out on top if management or whatever becomes aware of the situation.

I would try to keep out of it from now on, pull back as much as you can, and go to HR if at all possible in your workplace. If you are about to fight them you might as well quit, I doubt that will make your situation doable.
>>
>>18629028
The problem is you are a retard that thinks that the way that you talk to strangers on the internet is the same way your talk to your co-workers. People in the real world have different beliefs than you and arguing with every single one of the is not only a fruitless endeavor but a harmful one. Respect other people's beliefs in your work place. Your beliefs are just as laughable to them as theirs are to you. You have more in common with them than you think, you are both blind with ideological beliefs that make you feel good when you look down on people that don't share your ideology. Now reap the shitty seeds that you have sowed and learn from it.
>>
When they talk about it just shake your head and give them a small chuckle. It will get the furious and never respond to it with any words.
>>
>>18629055
How exactly would you ruin your life?

And aggression is fine. It's part of society. Society is dominated by the aggressive. I'm not saying it's okay to hit someone, nor do you have to be physically aggressive for no reason, but honestly, the world is run by those that are aggressive in their attitudes and actions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.