[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

living antisocial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: arguecat.png (190KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
arguecat.png
190KB, 400x323px
So I was born antisocial, it was pretty obvious to everyone but nobody really knew what to do with me as a kid.
I'm 25 now and I have no idea how I am meant to find a place in the world
everyone just assumed I'd end up in prison and that would be the end of it, so no real effort was ever extended to help me, stupid them really.

I fucking hate people, I hate them so much. men, women, co-workers, friends.
I get those "American psycho" fantasies all the time, it's not that I enjoy hurting people (which I don't do generally), it's more of a narcissism and control thing.
Threatening people never gets me anywhere, and the risk/reward of it is always poor; thankfully I'm not impulsive like many of the other anti-socials I know who are all in jail (or should be)
little kids are OK, they are kind of emotionally blank and haven't yet developed things like pride, greed, bitterness etc.
I really try being nice to animals, everyone who knows me thinks I'm some kind of animal whisperer but the truth is that I occasionally stamp on a bird or kick a dog or something.

polite, friendly, considerate; that's easy
long term relationships, romantic attachments; virtually impossible
The best I can do is limit my exposure in a way I can control when and how people interact with me, and give myself space to withdraw (see: returning some videotapes)

I tried being solitary, but it just makes it harder to keep within social norms when I need to, and total independence is almost impossible; I've tried growing my own food, ranching, living in the forest...but it's not healthy for anyone, even for me.

if I don't find my niche I'll just start with the fostering dependency, isolating others and it all goes downhill there for all involved

>inb4 KYS, if you feel the need to post it go ahead, but it just clutters threads
>>
>>18629008
>stamp on a bird or kick a dog
my advice for you is to kill yourself fast
>>
My first thoughts were army or medicine, where my apathy might be a plus.
But I would have too much power over venerable people as a doctor or paramedic and if life wasn't going my way I'd genuinely vanish a patient occasionally

I'm not sure the army needs baby killers anymore, they value sound judgment and care about their public image.
I'd make a good soldier but I would be worried about how I would manage with my comrades, my gut feeling is that bad things would happen to them; or to me (because people can turn on me like packs of dogs).
Maybe SF, where teams are smaller, demands are higher, work is dirtier

The corporate world might be a good place, if I got a senior position I could have enough space to hide my issues, the rigid structure of interaction would preclude any incidents.
Being a ruthless workaholic at a large firm wouldn't be so bad really, I've had sucess in business in the past; albiet because I lied to everyone

>>18629023
if I don't get my shit together it might be your dog :^)
wouldn't have posted if there wasn't a mutual interest in this
>>
>>18629008
You have Antisocial Personality Disorder?
If you feel like there might be a problem, try going to a therapist or a psychiatrist or something, if you haven't already done so. They might be able to give you some professional advice (even though they might be a bit condescending)

I guess I can never know what it's like to live with ASPD cuz I don't have it, but something I can relate to is hating people.

Do you have any aspirations at all? Anything you've always wanted to do? You're 25, and thankfully, not in jail. Even if you are incapable of feeling certain emotions, and even if you hate people, there's nothing stopping you from creating your own values and beliefs, and pursuing the things you aspire for.

Killing yourself would be a pretty lazy way to solve your problems, and killing another human being, even not taking into consideration morals, is a pretty cheap way of feeding a need for control.

TLDR just do something that you've always aspired to do, like maybe you like music or something and you've always wanted to be a musician, or like baking or some shit.
>>
>>18629046
I'm not sure about the technical definition, but it's in that kind of bracket

Seeking professional help is difficult for a range of reasons, there are issues about disclosure and I find the need to manipulate the therapist undermines anything productive.
I slept with one when I was younger "I'm just misguided and your love can cure me" fucking kek newbies.

I can't trust a therapist with my inner secrets, sure if you wet the bed or are a fetishist the worst thing that might happen is they tell some of their friends about a "patient".
but if I became a doctor for instance my therapist might well call the medical board out of moral responsibility...hence me being here

We live in a human world, and ALL of our values and goals are human-oriented.
I don't care if I make 100K annually or eat bread for every meal (I actually do both), respect for me is out of reach, fear is great but you can't make people unafraid afterwards when it suits you, travel is convenient but not enjoyable, enlightenment is bullshit and I'm not getting into heaven.

I have no desire to kill myself, and while gratification for hurting other IS a cheap way to get a thrill; it does the job and I really haven't found any substitute.
having sex with a woman till she needs medical care comes close (Americans psycho parallels just keep coming), hunting is good, put a rifle in my hand and even other hunters are shit scared to be in the forest with me, I don't know how but they just instinctively know. Horses, pigs, attack dogs, they all just know somehow.

pro tip: if you are worried about psychos get a horse
>>
and the damndest thing is that people only get diagnosed after they have killed someone, so there are never any
"this guy was a psycho but turned out alright" stories
>>
>>18629074
Well geez, I can see the bind that you're in. Honestly, the fact that horses can tell that you have antisocial disorders is some horror movie shit (and a bit entertaining, if for the morbid humor).

If hunting is the sort of thing that can "get you off" without harming other people, then I guess that's a pretty healthy way to deal with your condition.

I'm sure there are other things you could like, but you just haven't tried yet. A lot of human need stems from our constant desire for self actualization (see maslows hierarchy) and having aspd can prevent you from achieving that without some form of physical violence, or sexual activity
Just try new things everyday. Even if you don't enjoy them, at least you won't be wasting time.

Heres something to think about. If your desires stem from narcissm, then resisting those impulses to harm would actually be the highest form of self improvement.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.