[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help with sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Monkey.jpg (59KB, 750x708px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey.jpg
59KB, 750x708px
So my girlfriend wanted to have sex really badly about a month ago and we never actually got the time for it. Now she is in ovulation (a month later) and she is saying she doesn't really want to have sex anymore, she is not trying to break up with me or anything so idk what is up with her
>>
She's fucking without you anon. Or she's not attracted to you. Either way huge red flag
>>
>>18628833
well last night she was telling me that she is just really scared about it hurting
>>
>>18628835
So she's a virgin?
>>
>>18628838
yes
>>
>>18628835
Sounds like a good excuse. Lube and foreplay is the way anon. If you're not getting what you want and you guys can't compromis then I'd say move on
>>
>>18628841
she says she doesn't know if she still wants to do stuff like fingering and a blow job
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18628846
Just whip it out and play with it in front of her next time you guys are alone lol. If she helps awesome. If she doesn't we'll...you got your answer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.